009

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Your mind was wandering all throughout the class. So many questions but you know you can’t directly ask. If they are really spies like what Block B said then for sure they won’t be thinking twice putting a bullet in your head once they knew what you are really up to.

You excused yourself to go to the bathroom but you really just went for a walk around the campus. When you really have to go to the bathroom the bell rang signaling for the end of the class and the hallways were immediately flooded with students.

You washed your hands on the sink when the bathroom door shut. You didn’t have to look who the culprit was as you just casually fixed your hair in front of the mirror.

“Um, excuse me? I just shut the door? You are supposed to be scared right now.”

“Don’t try too hard to be a bad girl Momo-ssi. You three girls should just go on with your lives and pretend I’m not here since I know you hate me so much.”

“What?! Did you just call me a bad girl?! For your information, I’m not the bad girl in here.”

“Let’s make this quick, what do you really want from me?” You then stood in front of them, ready to defend yourself from what is bound to happen.

The three girls rolled their eyes and Momo raises her arms but the next thing that had happened surprised the hell out of you.

“I really hate you Lee Haerin! I know it was you from the start! Why didn’t you notice me?! I tried hard to act like I hate you for you to notice me!” Momo was hugging you as your eyes were wide open. Did she just call you by your real name?! “Was it because of my hair color? But still! How dare you forget about me?!”

She then let go of you and stared at you for a long time, waiting for an answer. “Come on! You still have to explain to me in detail why the hell is your name Kim Minhae?! I clearly remembered you’re Lee Haerin! Omo, unless Haerin never got to tell me she has a twin!”

You tilted your head in confusion.

“It’s me, Hiri! Don’t you know me?”

It then hit you. She really does look different in blond plus puberty hit her hard. She wasn’t your best friend or your close friend but she was someone you met while you’re walking on the way home from school four years ago. You pass by each other too often and one day, she went up to you and put out her hand and spoke in an accent that you were sure is not Korean. “Hi! My name’s Hiri!”

It was quite hard at first due to the language barrier but you got to know a few things about her as she tried her hardest to talk in broken Korean.

 Her family’s from Japan but decided to move to Korea due to her father’s business. She was attending a Korean class near your neighborhood that’s why you bump to each other often. It was just roughly a month after when the accident in your house happened so you never got the chance to know her truly.

Maybe she saw you as her first friend in this foreign land that’s why she’s this happy to see you.

You opened your mouth to say something. You were too close to acknowledging her when you remembered you shouldn’t know her. This game of amnesia is starting to get really hard.

“I’m…I’m sorry but I don’t know you.” You hurriedly went out of the bathroom.

“Haerin! Hey wait up!”

Problems keep on piling up. Is the world really against you?

You looked back and she’s really trailing behind you when you suddenly bumped onto someone.

“Hey, why are you running? And why the hell you never came back to class after excusing yourself to go to the bat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter