005

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You brought Seventeen to a park after school. “So this is where you’ve been yesterday. This place must be so important to you.” DK mentioned. It’s the truth though, that the park is very important to you.

“I guess so.” You looked around, still it was the same as before. The neighborhood you grew up with is still the same, except your old house that was burned down was now replaced with another. You tried to calm yourself and not think about it too much to prevent yourself from choking up in tears.

Hoshi then grabbed your face in between his palms and closed his eyes. He started humming something and Seungkwan just have to push him aside.

“Ya! What was that for?!”

“What were you doing to Minhae noona?! You look stupid!”

“I’ve read somewhere that if you did that she’ll regain her memories faster.”

“Oh, really?” Seungkwan then did it himself too. *These guys, really.* You rolled your eyes and got out of his grip. “Why noona? Did it work?!”

“I think I remembered sending you two to the hospital.” You put your fist up and they started running away. Those two are really the best ones to annoy.

“Let’s not make it too hard for Minhae.” Vernon then put his arm around your shoulder. That boy doesn’t really call you noona because he believes you both are the same age. Props to the rest of Seventeen for getting your age right. They threw you your 18th birthday party the 1st day you finally spoke to them, telling you it will be your temporary birthday until you got your memories back. They were 4 months and 10 days behind. So close, so close. *Slow claps.* “So today, let us just have some fun! I saw an arcade on the way here! You never know it might be your go-to place when you’re feeling down.” Now you should really clap for Vernon, he got that right.

“Maybe.”

Were these guys really that hyper? Yes, they were. Again, except the intimidating one. Does he even know how to smile?

You pinched the corner of his lip and tugged it upwards but he quickly pushed your hands away. “Don’t touch me.”

“Ey come on. Everybody’s having fun! You’re the only who isn’t.”

“This is my fun face.”

“You’re no fun.”

The8 then grabbed you by the wrist and smiled. “Let’s play hoops! Loser buys ice cream!”

“Call!”

You all then crowded the dance machine and they literally hogged it for themselves. Who knew this dorks knows how to dance too? And they are really good at it.

“Minhae! Minhae!”

“M..Me?” You pointed at yourself in disbelief. You have two left feet so you never enjoyed dancing. Hoshi grabbed you up with him.

“She…She…” Wonwoo was hesitant. Your wound still isn’t healed but he then just kept silent.

“Just step on the arrows when they popped up!” Hoshi then chose a song and you really wanted to go down but the others just won’t let you.

You looked at Wonwoo and touched the right side of your body, signaling him to help you out of this mess because your wound might bleed but he just avoided your gaze and crossed his arms.

*Whatever I’m not helping her. She called me no fun earlier.*

“You can do it Minhae!” Mingyu tapped you on the back. “Let’s go!”

There’s really no way of getting out of this right?

*Fine. He doesn’t want to help me? Then be it! I'm going to make this bleed!* “I’ll show you all what talent really is! Let’s go!”

“Woooh!” They cheered as the music starts.

There’s no time for getting embarrassed right now. You were trying your best but the guy dancing next to you can’t help himself but laugh. “Stop laughing Hoshi or—”

“I’m not laughing.” He straightened his face quickly and tried his best to not to laugh.

“Whoever laughs will be dead tonight!” You warned them and they all instantly covered their mouth.

“Okay let’s not make her dance again, ever.” Joshua agreed with Sungcheol as they laugh.

 Wonwoo doesn’t know if he has the right to laugh or not because you really do look laughable but he can’t help but think about your wound. *Isn’t she doing it too much?*

“Come on don’t you find this funny?” Mingyu pulled Wonwoo closer to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter