010

Living With The 13 Idiots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You were lying on your bed on your side while blankly looking at space. It that you can’t even run away from them. You tripped and just cried and cried. Thanks to Mingyu’s broad back, he managed to carry you home and lay you on your bed.

You haven’t talked since, you don’t even want to nod or shake your head when they asked if you’re feeling any better.

Wonwoo entered your room with the first aid kit. Oh right, your right knee is scrapped from your fall. He sat on the edge of your bed and lifts the blanket off your legs but you resisted.

“Come on we need to treat your wound.”

You take a long look at him before finally opening your mouth to say something. “I don’t need your help.”

“If you don’t then stop injuring yourself.”

“I thought you hated me so just turn around and pretend I’m not injured or anything. That will be rather easy for you.”

Wonwoo ended the eye contact and tried to lift your blanket again.

“I said stop pestering me.”

“I’ve seen a lot of scars and I know the one on your right is a burn scar. Momo might be telling the truth. Do you remember anything from that accident?”

“Stop asking me because I don’t know. And if you feel pitiful just because you’ve heard what Momo said, then just get lost. I don’t need someone pitying me. You don’t even know if she’s really telling the truth or not and I say she’s lying.”

 “Yeah, from someone who doesn’t have memories from her past told me Momo is lying. Great.”

“Stop being sarcastic. And are you only recognizing now that I’m not a fake?”

He avoids your eyes and coughed.

“You should go now I don’t need you here.”

“Don’t you even have uncles, aunts, or even cousins that are looking for you? I..I’ve went to some police stations but nobody seems to reporting that you’re missing.” He really didn’t go to any police stations since he can hack their system but he really can’t find someone looking for you.

Should you be moved about what he was saying? “Y…You tried to look for someone who knows me?”

“..Yeah.” He then causally lifts your blanket and treats your wound.

“You’re lying. You? Jeon Wonwoo would do that? No, no way.”

“It’s up to you if you want to believe it or not.”

“I won’t believe it.”

“Okay then.” He just shrugged. You can’t help but just stare at him. Did he really do that? But more than anything, he really looks so focused at what he was doing now. He even blows on it to let the medicine dry.

Your saliva got stuck again for the second time today.

After finishing, he then just stood up and was walking away without even saying anything.

“H..H..Hey..”

He turned around to look at you.

“T…Thank you…” You were really sincere.

“No problem.” He smiled at you. He was really genuine.

You gulped. You shouldn’t be feeling like this right now. Not to any Seventeen members, especially not to Jeon Wonwoo.

 

 

Block B was casually playing cards at their hideout place when someone suddenly kicked their door open.

“Wow what a nice day for some visitors.” Zico crossed his arms and smirked. “What do you want children?”

S.Coups just laughed while he played with his gun. “You still aren’t tired of calling us children, aren’t you?”

“And so?” Zico just shrugged while his other members were just laughing. “What are you going to do? Kill us? With just you and, what is this long haired guy’s name again?” Zico pointed at Jeonghan.

“Angel! He calls himself angel! Hahaha!” P.O claps and laughs.

Jeonghan was not even flustered and just let them have their fun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter