Chapter 20

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i am not sure but it's im possible for Keijin's daughter to fall in love. But i know she treasure dara so much, aish i don't know don't ask me", Mr Kwon said to his wife and he have the same worry as his wife. 

 

He saw it with his two eyes when chaerin pulling those tiny waist closer and kiss dara's neck behind the tree not far away from jiyong's playground. And he was not shocked about it, the way chaerin act and smile made his heart fluttering. And he went off from it silently. 

 

"do you think Keijin knows about it?".

 

Question after question only leads him into a small anxiety surrounded by trust he have for chaerin. But he can't let a girl whom his son have dated before got wasted. He walk outside and from few feets away he saw Mr Lee walking alone without his wife. "i will be back", he look at his wife.

 

From afar he can see how deep his bestfriend in his own thoughts. And his fist we're tight. He came closer and the morning breeze got him a little bit shaking and thus pulling his cardigan closer. "good morning there!", he yell a bit with a smile got him turning around with a bitter smile.

____________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"she is not matured enough kwon..", His eyes showed how worried he is and how this is complicated since his own father never accept his daughter gay appearance and he having a hard time to trust his own sweet heart.

 

He elicit a big sigh and look at him and he felt embarrased out of a sudden. "it hurt me a lot knowing i have a gay daughter, and it embarras me a lot ever since before. But she is my daughter. And my child", he said and a fight between him and his father was never done. The old man still blaming him. For having a gay grandaughter.

 

"do they love each other?", Mr Kwon ask and he look around since the sun is slowly heating his back.

 

"she love dara. And before dara doing more i'm going to show her whats holding her back", he said and telling everything to dara is the right way before she regret it.

 

And if the two couple can face this. He had to face his own father. "there is no secret in this world".

 

"what are you trying to do Lee?", ji's dad eyebrow furrowed and worried.

 

"she told me about marrying dara. She is insane!".

 

"what if she is serious. Trust her. She is your daughter".

 

"dara is getting older and chaerin just 24 years old. 24! And did you just tell me to send Park's daughter into the lion's den?".

 

The conversation end there and it was not in Kwon hands anymore. Dara is a free woman and the choices is in her hands. 

 

________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"why are you so deep in your thoughts?, what are you thinking about?", a deep low soft voice startle her and she lost few breathes when she felt her inhaling through her neck.

 

Its naturally felt aching down there and trying to hold her moan she bite her lips and peeling chaerin's hand from her body. And turn around, "you're still courting me. Dont forget that", she said and push her away a bit harsh.

 

Chaerin sigh and look at her smiling, "well yeah, i am".

 

She always have this kind of thoughts on her mind where the bed chaerin carry and put her there, Cuddle with her, kiss and hug her to sleep there. Those bed...chaerin shared it with someone. She slept on those girls sweats and chaerin sweats were there.

 

Thinking about it made her crazy, she is in love and the pain she knew we're unbearable and stabbing her heart. But she trust her.

 

"say it".

 

That low tone voice awake her from her painful dream again. She look at her and as excepcted, she ignore her. 

 

"why are you so quiet?", chaerin said and walk slowly behind her. 

 

She walk to chaerin's room and was about to take her phone when it was ringing before it touch. It made her wonder and look at chaerin then act like nothing happen, "hello", she answer it and with manners.

 

She gasp when she felt a strong arms carrying her gently. But manage to talk with chaerin's dad. 

 

She found herself straddling chaerin while talking with Mr Lee on the phone, "yes hello", she said softly.

 

"yes my dear, i have something to tell you about, can you made an appointment for me later or tomorrow is fine", the old man said and she can feel how good mr lee as a father and how lucky chaerin to have him.

 

"tomorrow i have schedule with sbs company, how about later?", she try to be in good manners as she can knowing he is a very well respect man and not just because he is chaerin's father. 

 

"later around 3", she continue and he told her meet him at his office.

 

She bite her lips again feeling butterflies invading her belly button when chaerin kiss her hand and hug her. Her hand playing with the latter scalp hair until the conversation ends. "i have a meeting".

 

She embrace her to her tiny chest and hug her back feeling her pulling her waist too close made her felt how wide she had spread her legs this time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter