Chapter 13

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i got nothing to say and im ing tired explaining to you!", she yelled as she point her fingers into that old man face which she can no longer see as her grandfather. 

 

The party finished early and as expected leaving the family and sandara park in the corner of the foyer just stood up quietly. Some of dara friends stayed for the sake of dara and it was'nt necessary to stay for mr kwon.

 

"why do you have to embarass me this way! Dont you know what have you done to your parents anniversary?!", he said and its like talking with a crazy man.

 

"mom, dad im sorry", she bowed and chuckling. "Will you guys do something to this old man?, he is drunk!", she said and while still laughing. What she feel tonight is anger and she felt being played when she saw donghae easily have an access on dara while she trying so hard to get dara.

 

It was in chaos since everybody knows how brave and courageous the eldest daughter of lee is, the moment of silence quiet every whisper when mr lee about to go insane.

 

 

"lee chaerin!", he shout and not hesitate to take the riffle which hanging proudly on the first class wooden wall. What happened enough to embarrased him and he had enough of her rude actions.

 

"jin!", his wife scream and tried her best to stop him dont really working when marshall and the rest tried to stop him from pulling his weapon of anger to his own daughter.

 

With harin crying and hugging him now however made him hesitate, she is still her daughter despite how worse she is. "dad please no", the young girl said and hugging his waist tightier with the rest holding the riffle.

 

"come on shoot me!", she yelled back while hitting a glass of liquor on the stone floor. It was scattered all over made dara winching in fears looking at her this way.

 

She never knew she would lose her patience for seeing donghae and dara too close on the dance floor. She was not even scared at all and its not the effect of liquor on her blood but angered, "where is that dara", she said and looking around, roaming her eyes around.

 

It got dara looking back at her with so much angered but no words spoken. 

 

"guard!", mrs lee speak this time since her husband was being controlled with angered and the elders was stunned.

 

Some early 40's man appeared from the main door and not before her mother spoke she laugh her head out, "i want...".

 

She fix her eyes on dara and walk closer to her while holding her both arms tightier made the beautiful announcer winching in pain and angered, "you", she said.

 

"you're going to be by me tonight", she said and enough louder to be heard by everyone in the house. And they all know what kind of for them, its clear and obvious to her parents and to the elders what she meant now. 

 

It takes a few second for dara to process what she just heard, the way dara look at her with so much angered now and how her smells breathe heavily shows she was not thinking straightly. A few deep breathe she almost lose her balanced when a hard slap landed to her left cheeks.

 

Everyone was too stunned to move and they have something in their heart telling them that they should'nt interfere, with dara face now tells enough both of them are angry with each other. "just yourself!", dara yelled louder than mrs lee voice.

 

She drew faster feeling angry towards the hard slap and not thingking twice trying to drag dara with her but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter