Chapter 12

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why did you bring him?", dara whispering in anger while pinching marshall waist harder. she felt pissed off knowing donghae is coming and its marshall idea since he loves him, but everybody knows how much that guy in love with dara.

 

"oh my God thats painful unnie!", he replied while whining from pain and wiggling his body.

 

its too late and its not dara's style to misbehave. 

 

many people from different sides of korea came to visit mr and mrs lee. with many achievement that mr lee had done for korea and his family made everything seems beautiful and respectful. the old couple were in the middle talking with friends from different types of job showed how highly this family were appreciated.

 

"thank you for inviting me", he said and his stare still telling everyone how much he still in love with dara.

 

as much as he tried to get closer he know that dara never in love with him, "its been a long time since we met right?", he said and staring at that flawless bare shoulder.

 

"we both tied with works", dara said and tried to ditch him again. she know the death of jiyong brings so many happiness to many girls and boys out there and she hate it.

 

with bom on her side and the other friends surround them made her feel comfortable somehow, she tried so much to avoid being alone with him and everybody knows why. she is not in love. "i heard about your concert tour will be held in seoul next week right?", bom said.

 

"yes it is, please do come. all of you were invited", he smile but its obvious it only to impress dara.

 

once in a while she looks around and saw many young rich man were around and so are many from idol groups which came together with their parents too. she sigh and she know her intention is just to look for chaerin, the last time she saw her was when she was in a playground with the boys. "waiting for someone?", he interupt.

 

"nothing", she replied short with just a smile.

 

walking together to the field this time for dinner, this time she saw her. She felt secured and safe whenever she saw her.

 

on the left road walking with the boys on their way to eat too. many people came and its hard to find her and she knows why. the moment she saw her she cant help but smile when chaerin send her a wink. 'playful', she said and smiling alone.she cant help but stared secretly whenever chaerin is not looking back or when her friends is not eyeing her. 

 

"what is it?", she almost scream when bom appeared from her left cheeks, very close made her almost scream. 

 

she didnt say anything but sit quietly as the food was serve. this time mr lee gave some speech and telling people how much he is proud of his supportive family, good daughters and bright future will be ahead. promising. she stop staring knowing the table is full now and its not proper if people saw her.

 

and again she saw mina coming i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter