Chapter 7

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ahhhh wider baby ahmmm...", she said and ing her harder into mina as she there hovering her and humping like a crazy woman. "ahhhhh.... it feels good", she said and continually moving faster while spreading mina legs more wider to her shouder. she separate only to take a toy and slip it into the girl and her after with a double penetrating .

 

"tsk ahhh...ahmmm..", she said and pulled mina faster. she turn out to be a beast after a few months not having any with any woman she forgot what brings her into mina appartment and she remember she was drunk and called this girls day member group late midnight.

 

they had been a buddy since before and everyone knows her side life. 

 

it has been two weeks since she avoid dara and she cant understand herself anymore since her desired is growing bigger for her late cousin's fiancee. Jiyong. she cant help but having so many wet dreams about dara as time goes by and time flies to fast and where and when did she start having this kind of thought for dara though, "since before", she murmered bothered and sweating. "ahmmm...", she moan while squezzing that which is bouncing on top of her.

 

Night were spent the way she like and how she is actually to her life. This is the real her and no lies in between now, she felt guilty having this kind of desire for dara but she cant help it. She like and had fallen deeply than she can imagine, with her phone vibrating now she saw it was dara and she sure she looks suspicious now by how she avoid that beautiful announcer.

 

She woke up that morning and find a girl sleeping on top of her body annoyed her so much. She is full now, satisfied and awake she forgot what happen last night. Its common for her, she change after she get what she want. She sigh and took her phone and saw 17 messages from dara.

 

She sigh again and again until mina stirred up, probably from feeling uncomfortable since her breathing is not relax. They were staring at each other for 3 seconds and she drew away, "i need to go", is what she said and got the girl nodding and release the hug. Obviously annoyed at her as usual.

 

She stood up and wear her cloths there beside the bed. Act as if she was alone, "youre a total jerk chaerin", mina said and elicit a sarcastic chuckled while eyeing her body. She didnt say anything since there is nothing to be discuss or argue about, she sure mina knows how she is and yet ride her craziness too.

 

She stood up there shirtless there while checking on her phone, act like a stupid deaf while brushing her hair with her hands. Not even being sweet or look at mina who just stood up and walk closer behind her. She felt her hand snaking to her waist and that small body pressing on her back. 

 

"mind to stay for breakfast?", mina said and trying to make her stay as possible.

 

"im busy", she replied and let the small kisses raining her nape with a hand caressing her abs. She just stood up there reading dara's messages as she act coldly to the girl behind her.

 

She smile at the long message coming from dara, somehow she felt at ease but she just having a hard time to face dara now. She open the last message and took mina's hand who is travelling to her jeans now away. She turn around and took her shirt.

 

She read all the message and now she look at the clock. ", good thing i read her message now", she said and wear her shirt faster while rushing out. Leaving mina calling her name. This evening dara invite her to go with her to SBS dinner together since both of them came from same agency entertainment.

 

___________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she look at her from afar but not yet drawing closer, her heartbeat beating faster as she saw dara with a white mini dress there in the crowded place talking with few people. The only thing that she knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter