Chapter 6

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was already noontime when they step down and obviously both of them feel hungry and dara's glare can be seen from beside her, who is hissing at how hungry she was. "lets eat lunch together okay", she said and grab dara's hand faster while tightly holding it. 

 

but dara face looks a bit confuse and worry, "lets mr and mrs kwon after that", she replied and got her nodding.

 

she understand how dara respect ji's parents and she hope she can move on already since its been a few months now since ji left them. its harsh but thats the only way to live. her thumb caressing the tiny hands in her and she just stare at dara who is looking away from her stare, dara's hand felt soft that makes her forget whats she doing now is weird.

 

she shook her head a bit when dara took her hands away and she needs to woke up from that beauty of arts. "lets go", dara said and walk away from her. she just ends up smiling alone there and walking slowly staring at that small tiny woman infront of her, "im hungry faster!", dara said and got her laughing and running to her.

 

10 minutes after they arrive at her house, mrs lee saw them and she just let them do what they want since everyone wants the best for dara, especially to make dara happy again. "im gonna take a quick bath please have your rest. i will be quick", she said and rush upstairs leaving dara at the foyer. the maid guide her to the dining area but she resist waiting for chaerin.

 

it almost 10 minutes and dara keeps on staring at the balcony.

 

"how are you?", an old man voice appear from behind startle her. it was the parents of mr lee.

 

she felt awkward and shy suddenly, she stood up and gives them a proper bow, "im fine thank you", she answered short and ready to have some talks with the elders for a while.

 

"lets have lunch together", grandma lee said and holding her hands tightly with both hand. looking at dara face, giving her hope and strenght as they all know the lost of jiyong cause dara a lot of heartache.

 

____________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"youre not a cat woman stupid", she said and groaning in pain while lying down on her bed with her back facing the ceiling. her lower waist were swollen since she hit it on a stone while embracing dara. she keeps on punching her bed at how sting it feels and how the pain dancing on her waist, "ouch....", she whispered and hold her head.

 

the only thing that she do was put a nerve spray on it, which not really a cure for swollen flesh. still with her bra and underwear she slowly slipping down the bed like a turtle and have her seat avoiding anything to touch her back, stood up and just wear her shorts when somebody knock on her door. "chaerin", it was dara.

 

while she was busy taking her bath and after a few talks down there dara were told to look for chaerin since she wait for chaerin to eat together, "im coming wait", she said but since her door is too thick and it was a sound proof dara just butted in.

 

"are you sleeping?", dara said while at the same time open the door and revealed her shirtless from behind.

 

"yah!", she yelled and turn faster before the bruise was seen. but it was too late.

 

dara step in and look at her a bit frowning, "turn", she said faster and fold her arms while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter