Chapter 14

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since YG call us for meeting i knew i had to face her again and how unlucky my day is seeing her. i dont hate her it just im getting annoyed by her immatured action, and i know she had been following me to the club since a few days ago. "hmmm we will start promotion 6 months before your official music video", i heard YG said and i can hear them clearly without looking at them.

 

"when can we do the shooting clip?", teddy said and this time i look at them since the talks seems interesting.

 

but i caught her looking at me and smirking. 

 

"besides that i would like to suggest sandara for the clip", chaerin said got me gulping.

 

"but we had sign a contract with one K model", YG said and i hope please not me.

 

I took the paper and cover it to my face trying to hid how annoyed my feeling is. Some juniors really hoping chaerin would choose them but why me! What is she trying to emphasize with her cheaps brain now!. 

 

"we did?, then cancel it", she said and this time i look at them.

 

"my schedule quiet hectic and i cant", i told them but the way she look at me is so lunatic.

 

She cross her feet and look at YG, "she suit the character and also it would give us better publication for working together, well YG family right?", she said and made me cant say anything more. I know how good her influence is same like jiyong.

 

"about that one K model i will meet her tonight", she gave her wink to teddy which everyone knows what it means.

 

I look at them and it seems like nobody listening to me, "im against this!", i said and frown hardly. They all look at me while she just smirk ily to me like an idiot.

 

"okay whats happening here?", YG said and put his ballpen down while looking at chaerin and then to me.

 

I stay quiet and wait for her to speak but she just humming playing with her nails, "im just so busy", i said and hope i can get out from this. I really cant work with her.

 

He sigh leaning on and look at both of us, "meeting adjourn. Chaerin dara, both of you stay", he said and slowly staffs and other junior walking out. I can feel my heart is thumping, well i dont want to get into trouble and lets see who will get into trouble. Im giving YG poluarity and fame same goes to this jerk.

 

I duck my head until he speak, "both of you brings so much treasure into this company. And i didn't see this kind of thing coming. I know something happen at the party and i wont get into each of your personal life or else get things right", he said and its obviously siding chaerin.

 

I sigh a bit louder and i know i cant ran from this, "i need to read the agreement and contract one month before", i surrendered. And i dont want YG to dig on donghae.

 

"my pleasure, tomorrow i will pass it to you", she said and smiling widely while winking at me. 

 

I kook at him and close my eyes tightly before jumping on this chaerin and balding her hair, "i think its settle now", he said and i nod and stood up. But not before i feel her hands brushing my cheeks .

 

Not even thinking twice i took some left files and hit it on her head, "what?", she laugh and chuckled while blocking it. 

 

"thick skin", i said and glare at her. Walking out after fixing my blouse.

____________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh God what's she doing here!", the moment i saw her coming in with some boys i knew it she's been following me again.

 

"is she crazy?!", bom said and holding her head while eating some pickles on the coctail table.

 

I cant say anything anymore, sometimes i find her so cute and sometimes it suffocating me. I dont feel like being together with her and this is so useless and wasting time. I saw them taking a seat on the lounge area and having some drink while she fix her shirt on the sofa.

 

I dont know what she up to but i saw her a lot on the few places that i go. And im waiting for her staff to pass me those contract and some agreement about leading an acting role on her new music video. "why are you staring at her?", marshall said and did i?

 

I turn my gaze to the side and how can i not realise what had i done. "why dont you give her another try?", bom said and i saw marshall nodding.

 

"are you guys crazy?", i chuckled and lean my head on my wrist. Feeling funny a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter