Chapter 21

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heart beating fast.

 

Chest pain and panic rain all over her nerves.

 

She gave a soft push to the door and she can heard clearly how heavy those breathing are. It hurt her all over her body, the garments were scattered all over the couch and the closer she step in the louder it sound.

 

Her legs started to shake and it made her drop her body on chaerin main sofa.

 

In the middle of the living room, she close her eyes and she knew chaerin is devouring another girl inside. And she caught her cheating. She caught her cheating...behind her...

 

"it's okay, it's okay, it's okay dara". she continually telling herself.

 

she have no strenght to confront chaerin. She is afraid and She never thought this would hurt her like this knowing how chaerin behave already

 

she knew this but facing it right now, drives her crazy.

 

.....15 minutes had past..

 

"chaerin baby ahhhh....ah yes!.. Yes..ah....more ahhhhh...".

 

She made a promise to herself that she will never cry, and chaerin don't deserve her tears. But she failed. No sound came from her lips. But her eyes soaked with tears. it hurt her all over.

 

She barely can breathe from the pain and she came to an end for this.

 

Sitting out there alone and listening to all moans coming from the master bedroom cringe her deadly. Her tears never stop swelling and she forgot her meeting with mr lee. She forgot everything. Anger and betrayal filled her soul where she put the blame on herself but nobody else. 

 

bravely thinking letting chaerin finish this and noticing she saw everything and heard this would show how strong she is as a woman, she made a promise to herself this will be the end in between them. she use to think it's okay since a girl name CL would change for her. but she was wrong. she can't help but continually blaming herself.

 

"oh God baby!!!...im !, don't stop! don't stop! ahhh!....".

 

30 minutes had passed.

 

and now the room is quiet.

 

"you always sore me up CL, you're crazy...".

 

"leave before sundown, i don't want dara to catch us this way".

 

"i miss you chae.."

 

it seems like chaerin had her turn before mina cumshot, and it came to . it was done. 

 

she gulp and swallow her own tears in silent let this killed her, she got no strenght to stand up and one thing she realise is her body getting weaker. 

 

She heard footsteps and this is it.

 

the door were open and there she is the one that she thought would love her after jiyong was gone.

 

with chaerin coming out just wearing a short and black NBA big shirt walking to the bar, she smile painfully looking at how sweaty that girl who she thought would die for her had killed her just now.

 

she saw her taking out a can of beer while leaning on the table stone facing the living area where she was seated. She was breathing heavily with her chest heaving.

 

her tears can't stop pouring looking at chaerin wet hair full with sweat, she saw a different person she never saw, it's not chaerin. she fix her eyes on her and she saw the face were different. Where she never saw it. She wondered what makes chaerin didn't notice her sitting there. And she decided to speak. 

 

"are you done?". her voice cracked.

 

just when she about to continue to talk their eyes met. 

 

her eyes filled with angered ready to spit the words she knew will kill her right away, she carry her biggest strenght and again her feet giving up made her drop on the sofa again.

 

"dara".

 

And she find her kneeling infront of her. 

 

It tooks 7 to 9 second to get to the living room. But she saw her kneeling after 2 second of struggle she had.

 

she saw the beer can dropping on the floor and it pouring just like her soul. 

 

She can't bear to look at her and her scent seems different made her wanted to vomit. 

 

She close her eyes feeling chaerin holding into her hand tightier than before.

 

"how could you do this to me".

 

"this is the last time dara trust me please, i won't do it again".

 

She open her eyes and breathe deeply then look to chaerin, "you had made me one of your girls, those you have fun with and play behind." she said while took her hands softly from the grip.

 

"no dara you are special. I will never do this to you".

 

"but you just did".

 

She no longer can hold it and ends up bursting out in tears silently. And she heard her crying too and still kneeling trying to hold her hands, "don't touch me chaerin".

 

"i made a mistake to trust you".

 

"i'm sorry dara, i promise i won't do it again."

 

"shut up!!!".

 

She lean forward and hit her as much as she can and slap her with all her might she had. "you are worst than animal!!!".

 

But her ability stop her and the girl stood up wearing chaerin white blouse long sleeve shirt with just an underwear appear at the doorstep. 

 

She stood up dizzily and same goes to chaerin which is trying to hold her body not to fell. Her eyes goes to mina and to chaerin, that girl eyes were shocked and she just smile. "i have a nice movie, good perfomance", she elicit a small chuckles while her tears flowing down.

 

"dara please calm down, i'm sorry. I won't do this again baby please, i love you". Chaerin decided to hug her since she can't seem to stand up straight.

 

This had shocked her, her panic had weaken her system. 

 

"you never love me", she whispered to her. Looking to mina who is speechless there got her more weaken.

 

"leave now", she heard chaerin telling mina but the girl is not moving.

 

"i said leave before i kill you!!!!!!!".

 

It has been the loudest scream chaerin ever yelled in her life.

 

She saw mina running back in and few minutes later she came out running out leaving them two inside. She is shaking still and ducking her head on chaerin chest who is hugging her, but the scent on chaerin's sweat made her wanted to vomit. And she push her away.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter