Chapter 19

Sky has no Color
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"can i come in?", chaerin said and still holding into her tiny fingers and give a little bit caress. her eyes always show her pleads.

 

She just smile and shook her head. These past few days everything seems fine and she didn't see chaerin behaving like a crazy girl anymore. She slowly can understand her and learn to accept her flaws. But one thing she can't tolerate is, those old habits. not one but many more. "i remember capturing a box of cigar on your car. Do you smoke?", she said.

 

They were just having some small conversation outside her appartment suit and she can see chaerin smiling and shooking her head, "so if you don't. Whose cigar was that?", she ask again but she already knew since she saw jiyong and chaerin have some before in the club. she saw her breathing heavily and she knew. she gonna confess.

 

"its mine but its been a few months i didn't smoke, you know. Stressful life", chaerin said and she draw near. Closer.

 

She stare at her closer and realise no matter how bad she is. It still the same chaerin, she circled her slender arms to her shoulder and hug her. "can i sleep here?", she heard her whispering to her earlobe and she laugh at those ert intention but still hugging her.

 

She felt warm and complete when she wrap her arms around her body and pulled her for a tight closer hug. She can get addicted to how she hug her every minute but one thing mess her up is she can't confess. She can't say how much she need her or love her. She smile and rest her head on her broad chest. 

 

"i love you", chaerin said and inhale through her brunette hair.

 

Her stomach producing butterflies again and she can't find any words to say back but just snuggling closer. Pulling chaerin more closer to hug her. "quit smoking. Its bad for your lungs", is what she said and got chaerin chuckling.

 

"and quit some other drugs that i knew your into it sometimes if you're stress", she add more.

 

she can felt chaerin body stiffening and she just let her be. But still holding on. "its been a long time. Almost two years since i took it. Im not an addict you know", chaerin said and she just smile. She know but she hope for the best for her.

 

broke the hug and she look at her. She listen to her and just nodding at how she defend herself from her wrong doings. "i'm all clean dara".

 

She just stood up there folding her arms and stare at her, and she ends up laughing. "go home its late", she said in between laugh but when chaerin drew her closer she knew she going to kiss her and she just form a lovely smile. Stop her laughs.

 

"kiss me im going now", chaerin said and still doing aegyo for her got her giggling.

 

She was about to kiss her and hug her but the latter was too impatient and pulled her behind the door then kiss her there. The kiss was intense, soft, rough and romantic at the same time. Never fail to turn her on and wet her everytime it happens. Her breathing turns heavier everytime she felt her hands caressing her inner thigh.

 

Chaerin heavy and husky breathe enough to made her lose control but she tried hard to think straight or else she gonna lose her ity behind her own door. She continually kissing and squezzing her shoulder with chaerin leaning and her neck again got her dizzy with pleasure. Her hands roaming to her back and caress it.

 

She ends up clinging her other legs to chaerin waist and she felt her putting preassure on her and broke the kiss. "should i sleepover?", chaerin said and back to kiss her again.

 

The temptation always strong and it always hard for her. "ahhh...", she elicit soft moans when chaerin took her and squeeze it pulling it closer and tightier to her crotch. "chae stop....", she give a soft protest and as usual its not enough. 

 

Chaerin ears are not available for one to three protest. But seven or eight times. "this is better than mariuana hmmm...", chaerin said and she pulled her face from her neck to look at her.

 

"get yourself straight", she said and push her away.

 

It felt like a cold water just pour all over her, she look away and walk to her hallway. Ignoring her feels and took off her shoes. 

 

"hey dara i'm just joking".

 

She heard her talking and walking behind her. "go home now. Im tired", she replied cold and low.

 

But she felt her catching her before she step in the living room and hug her from behind, "are you mad?".

 

She didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter