I swear...

Give me one more chance

Wonwoo's POV

i was still in Mingyu's arms thinking about just one thing. why did he do this to me? i feel so uncomfy tho. i didn't know what to do. i didn't want to do a stupid thing again right in front of him. i pushed him away slowly and looked with a serious face into his eyes. "Mingyu why did you do that?" he looked back at me with a surprised face. it looks like he didn't knew why he did that. " uh.. sorry i just..like you" i was surprised with those words. what is he even saying? does he really do like me? the same way as i like him? " you what? you like me? " without thinking i asked him that. he laughed softly. " what? are you serious? your my best best best friend. i can't wish for a beter one. you think that i love you like.." he laughed again. his words felt like a knife into my heart. " ah " thats the only thing that i could say. i turned my back to him and slowly walked back inside. he was shouting at me. i heard my name so much times he keeps on shouting but i didn't gave a i just keep on going inside. i swear... i dont wanna see him for a moment.

Mingyu's POV

why was i even hugging Wonwoo? tho one side of me really liked it. then he softly pushed me away and looked at me with a serious face. " Mingyu why did you do that?" i heard those words and was surprised. i didn't even know why i did that so what do i need to tell him now. " uh.. sorry i just..like you" ohmy Mingyu what did you just say to Wonwoo? you like him? nah you don't. i saw that he was looking to me with a surprising face. " you what? you like me?" omg now he thinks that i really do like him more than a friend. what to do? "what? are you serious? your my best best best friend. i can't wish for a beter one. you think that i love you like.." without knowing i was laughing and i saw in Wonwoo's eyes that he was kinda hurt.  i saw him walking away i kept on shouting his name to come back. "WONWOO WONWOO COME BACK lets talk please!! " but it looks like he didn't wanted to comeback that he really was hurt a lot. 

Wonwoo's POV

i went back inside and saw the others dance already. they took a break when Hoshi came to me " ey where did you go" he lifted up my chin a bit " and are u .. crying?" he looked to me with curious eyes. omg i didn't knew i cried? i hided my eye with my hand. " n..nooo no there is just something in my eye. and i runned to the toilets. i looked into the mirror and saw that my make up was kind of messed up. ahh stupid Mingyu why did you even do this to me. it hurts. then i saw that Joshua was standing next to me. " Mingyu did what to you?" i shocked a bit. "Hyung... uh no there is nothing" i tried to force a smile. " are you sure? you always can tell me i always try to help." " this time you can't help me hyung" i runned outside. and decided to go to the dorm on my own even tho it was dark already.

Mingyu's POV

i let out a big sigh and decided to also go inside. i went back into the dancing room and saw everyone resting already? did i was away for that long already? but i was only thinking about Wonwoo now. i could't see him around here. where did he go? than Hoshi was standing next to me. " are you looking for something hm? if your looking for Wonwoo he is on the toilet" i was surprised. how did he know that i was looking for wonwoo? "hyung.. how do you know that i was looking for him?" he grins at me. " because you came back in after him so go to him he looked kind of weird." omg did i really hurt him?  i walked to the toilets when i saw Joshua hyung comming out of the toilets. " ohh Mingyu, Wonwoo is just away" he laughed softly. "ey how do you know that i was looking for him." he winked at me. " idk you two are really close  and he just called you stupid." when i heard that word i understanded that i really hurted him with my last words." hyung.. where did he go now? " Joshua looked surprised. "didn't he go back inside? he just got out of here?" " no not at all i just came from the dance room." i only could think of one thing right now WONWOO.

i swear.. Jeon Wonwoo where are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello, this is my seconde short chapter (lol). tho i really tried my best again. please forgive me for my bad English. :)