why are you doing this to me Kim Mingyu?

Give me one more chance

I always have liked Mingyu a lot. But i didn't found the great moment to tell him yet. its even hard to talk to him. everytime he starts a conversation its hard for me to answer. i even dont listen to what he is saying. i only listen to his handsome voice. and everytime it happens again.. or i say something dumb or my face turns all red or i even sometimes run away without even say something. i'm feeling so stupid because of that. but yeah i can't do anything about that. i can't control my feelings even if i try my best. one side of me really wants to tell him that i like him but my other side is really scared for his reaction and maybe he will never talk to me again...

Wonwoo's POV

it was practise time and we all arrived on time. thats good so we can start on time. S.coups told us if we do our best we can hang out later with all of us together. Before we can start with the practise we need to warm up ofcours. so i started first with warming up when the others were still playing around and some of them were even chillin around. than Mingyu came to sit next me. i felt kind of exited and a kind of great feeling in my tummy. " are you ready for practise?" and he smiled at me. i swear that smile was too much for me to handle. " sure i am ready can't you see i am warming up already" i grinned and without even knowing my face turned al red. He smiled at me. " ey why is your face turning all red now? he poked my red cheeks. i hided my cheeks with my hands and without even to say something to him i  runned outside of the practise room to take a breath. ohmygod what should he be thinking now. i turned red infront of him ohmy.. before i could turn around to go back i felt some arms around me. my whole body shiverd i looked up and i was shocked a bit. it was Mingyu?! and he backhugged me?

Mingyu's POV

weird.. whats even wrong with Wonwoo this days. is he mad at me? tho i didn't do something wrong? i runned after him and saw him standing outside talking to his own. so cute. i can't resist that. he can be so cute sometimes. i walked slowly to him and without even knowing i backhugged him. he looked up at me and looked a bit shocked so i let him go. 

Wonwoo's POV

i was surprised that it was Mingyu. i turned myself to him and took a stap back. and without even knowing my cheeks are turning red again. he pinched my cheeks. " whats with those cute red cheeks again hmm?" he grined. i didn't know what to say so i stand there looking up at him. " its hot here" again i said something stupid. " are  you sure? its cold outside tho its almoste winter" he laughed." ahh uhh.. lets go inside again" i wanted to run inside again when Mingyu grabbed my hand and pulled me back. " why are you so nervous around me this days?" he was still holding my hand. "uh.. i am not." i tried to look away. he grabed my face slowly and turned it to him. "Mingyu i am sorry can we just go inside?" i tried to change the topic. than he pulled me in a hug without even saying some words. i only could think about one thing why are you doing this to me Kim Mingyu?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone i am new here. i know its a short chapter but i really tried my best tho its not that good. i hope the other chapters will go beter. hope you enjoy sorry for my bad English ^^