Feeling...

Give me one more chance

Wonwoo's POV

I started to walk back to the dorm. it was already dark so i was a bit scared. So i puted on my headphones. Then i saw that i had one unread message. Could it be from Mingyu? Hm maybe not why would he care about me anyways? When i opened the message i saw it was really from MINGYU. "Where are you?" Really ?are you serious? Is that the only thing he can write? My mind was really messed up right now. One side of me told me to not write something back because he such a jerk. My other side told me to send him back. And maybe a really sweet message. Because he was the one i needed only him. But wihout knowing i already sended something back. "Dorm." Since when can i be this short? Uhhg nevermind. He don't deserve a sweet message. And i started to walk again i walked into the dorm, opened the door and layed down on the sofa. I opened the message again. I was the whole time thinking if that message maybe was too hard? I decided to put of my phone and closed my eyes.

Mingyu's POV

I really was worried ab wonwoo. I really wanted to know where he was and if he was ok so i sended a message. "Where are you?" Maybe it was a too short one but i only wanted to know if he was ok. I waited for a message back for almost 30 minutes. Practice was over already and the boys asked me if i wanted to hang out with them because we have a free day tmr. I told them that i wanted to rest because i wasn't feeling that well. They greeted me and got out. I walked out after them. When watched my phone because i wanted to know what the time was, i saw that i got a message. Finally! Its from Wonwoo. I opened it "Dorm." So thats the only thing? He must be in a bad mood right now. I decided to walk to the dorm too. I open the door softly and saw him sleeping on the sofa. I kneeled down next to him and stared at him. His wonderfull pretty skin. His beautifull eyes and his soft hair.. what soft hair? And yes without knowing i was carrying his hair.. then he started to move a bit and sofly opened his eyes..

Wonwoo's POV

I felt something touching my head. Or beter i felt something or someone carrying my hair. I softly opened my eyes and yes omg i saw Mingyu sitting next to me on the ground he was smilling at me. "M..Mingyu what are you doin and why are you even here?" He looked at me with a surprised face. "I live here too remember and i just wanted to rest a bit" i looked at him with a face full of questions. "But MIngyu what is w..." and then i was like so surprised... His lips touched mine.

. ------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm'so'sorry for the short chap again. I tried to write it for 3 times already and it got deleted bc of problems with my laptop so sorry. I hope you still enjoy and sorry fornmy bad English : )