be my boyfriend?

Give me one more chance

Wonwoo's POV

i felt his lips touching mine. they were so soft i can't discribe it...but why would he do this... what was in his mind and what if the others must came back to the dorm? i came back to myself and his lips were still on mine. he was kissing me softly. what should i do? what can i do? i really like the feeling tho... i need to stop this and talk with him first, maybe he is just playing around with me. i pushed him softly away and looked at him with a serious face " Mingyu... what was that? wht are you even thinking?" he was surprise and didn't know what to say. " uhm uh Wonwoo uhmm.. this... that... uh i don't know" i was surprised with that answer. he even didn't know why he did that. should he like me too? omg wonwoo wtf are you even thinking right now. why should he love you? does he love guys? he loves his fangirls so much so why should he love guys? ok i love my fangirld too but i am really so deeply in love with Mingyu. my crush is like so big i can't. i touched my lips with my fingers and looked at him. " it was soft tho" and i started blushing. omg Wonwoo what did you say to him. gosh what must he be thinking now? " are they?" and he grinsed to me. omg did he really answerd that? " do you want to feel it again?" ok did he just asked me if i want one more kiss?

Mingyu's POV

without knowing i pressed my lips on his. they were so soft it was a feeeling like heaven. i actually love Wonwoo but i can't tell him.. ok i just don't know how to tell him. but i actually can't love him like other people can. because i am special and one of this times i need to tell him whats wrong with me. but now i just want to enjoy this feeling... then i felt that he pushed me away softly. he looked at me with a serious face. " Mingyu ... what was that? what are you even thinking?" omg what should i tell him now? uhmm this is hard. i can't tell him yet.." uhm uh Wonwoo uhmm.. this... that... uh i don't know" omg i felt so dumb now. but beter this than seeing him crying or being heartbroken. i saw that he was thinking a lot. about what should he be thinking right now? i am so curious. than i saw that he touched his lips. was he thinking about my lips touching his? "it was soft tho" omg did he just told me that my lips are soft? ok i can't hold myself anymore. " are they? do you wanna feel it again?" i just want to feel his lips again. i lightly pulled him in a kiss again, holding his hand. i just had a feeling that we were made for each other. but there are some things that he need to know. but i can tell him later right?

Wonwoo's POV

he ligtly kissed me again and held my hand. i was surprised with that again. does he really likes me? if that was true, than i will be the happiest guy in the world. but how to ask him? i only was enjoying his lips on mine; softly kissed him back. i didn't want to let him go now. nobody can stop my love for him. he came to sit next to me and deepens the kiss. i also was a bit scared. there was some feeling but i could't discribe it right. i pulled away ligtly; blushed and smiled at him. " do ... you by chance like me?" he looked at me with a smile on his face. " Jeon Wonwoo, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" what? did he just ask me to be his boyfriend? really? omg my heart was going crazyy. " yes ofcours." i pulled him in a hug and he gently hugged me back. he whisperd something to me but i couldn't understand it well.

Mingyu's POV

he was soflty kissing me back. he must be enjoying it a lot. i came to sit next to him and deepen the kiss. this feeling was a feeling that i never felt before. once in my life that i felt this happy. he makes me feel like a little child playing with toys. ( lol ) he sofly pulled away, blushed and smilled at me.. " do... you by chance like me?" did he really say that? how cutee. i smiled at him. and this was the moment. "Jeon Wonwoo, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" ok yes i asked him!! now hoping that he wil say yes. "yes ofcours" omg yes he said YES that was the answer i wanted to hear. i was so happy!! he pulled me in a hug and i gently hugged him back. im so happy that i can have him in my arms now. whole mine, only milne <3 " enjoy me now you still can.. there will be a moment that i need to let you go.. not that i want to let you go.. but because i have no other choice." i whisperd to him hugging him tightly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey :) i hope this chap is beter than the others. i did my best tho. hope you enjoy <3