Chap 4

I Love You, Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namiiiii do you miss me?? I missed youu!" 

Nami's POV:

omg why in the universe did mom invite him? well Nami, he is rlly close with your family. gash. Im afraid......I might still have feelings for him. Like come on, Joshua left me, i was heartbroken and then he came like some knight on a horse to save my day! he was there when Joshua wasn't... my love for him was quite high but surely not as high as Joshua so i decided to slowly leave him and go back to loving Joshua, although he wasn't there for me.

He, Yang Yoseob, became much more attached to me as time goes. He also changed. He wasn't the nice neighbourhood oppa i knew anymore, he was the erted aggresive teenage guy. 

Then, i knew that the Yang Yoseob i knew was not the true Yang Yoseob and really began distancing myself.

No one's POV:

"Yo....yoseob? me? miss you? haha....no..." "Kina! Dura! you guys are here too!" yoseob said loudly. "Yoseob? here? WHaT hAVe I DOnE WrONG?!!" Kina never liked yoseob, she had the feeling that yoseob was not who he seemed to be and she was right.

"Joshua." Yoseob greeted him while rolling his eyes.

"Yoseob." Joshua said, while doing the same thing.

Kyuhyun, Naeun and HaHa went to go grab something to eat and left the others.

"Yoseob, i really think its best for you to leave, i mean like you're not from the Ha, Son, Cho or Hong family. This is not where you should be Yoseob" 

"Nami, wherever you are, is always where i should be. We're getting married correct?" Yoseob stated "Us? married? Im sorry Yoseob, i cant seem to find the logic in this statement of yours. I had a fiance from when i was a kid, and that person, is deffinitely, not YOU!" Nami finally said out loud what she wanted to say to him from the very start when she noticed his true colours.

"You have a fiance? Who is he? hah Im sure he'll let me have you, IM YANG YOSEOB! I GET WHO I WANT. ALWAYS." 

"Not this time." Joshua came and placed his hands on Nami's waist. "She's my fiance and i would NEVER let you have her."

"I'll get Nami, I will. Just you wait HONG JISOO!" Yoseob shouted.

"HEY!Yoseob! the doors this way!" Dura finally spoke.

Yoseob went out and the others continued to have fun. "Hey, let g..go of me" Nami stuttered. Joshua tighten his grip on Nami's waist and pulled her closer to him "you actually admitted you had a fiance, Nami im impressed" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter