Chap 2

I Love You, Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Week:

while entering the hallways of their school, Nami said to her two friends "theres gonna be new students today right?" "Yeshhh" dura replied. So, they entered the hallway differently. Dura was " im only 17, and i only got a few dollars...." Kina was dancing to Jam Jam. Nami was singing "shining diamonds yeah...............we'll keep it up!"

You must be thinking about how did they enter while doing this. Wont it be noisy? The answer is, like a drama they entered one by one. First Dura then Kina then Nami. Dont ask me why. They're just unique.

What they did not know is that in the hallway there were the 13 new students. So when Dura entered everyone was shocked as if they've seen a star. Well, actually they did.As i told you Dura, Kina and Nami were very talented. Almost all the agencys wants to take them as trainees and some just wanted them to debut without being trainees. Even pledis!

But being Nami,Kina and Dura, they didnt want to become singers. Maybe because there were already enough singers in their family. Actually, more than enough.

So when Kina entered all the 13 males were stunned by her amazing moves. She kinda changed the choreo of 0Jam Jam. Just when both of em came back to their senses and saw the 13 males, they straight away recognise them and start to fangirl ABIT. its rare to see Nami,Kina and Dura to fangirl.

Eventhough most singers in the kpop industry knows that Nami,Dura and Kina are kpop LOVERS. They even know that Nami ALWAYS changes her bias but there is only one guy in the kpop industry beside her family that she loves.

Nami,Dura and Kina were well known kpop lovers. They even made an instagram acc. @multi_fandom8 go follow em. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but they were rarely seen fangirling and this is one of those rare moments!

Nami's POV:

why is Kina and Dura acting like that? Oh well, its my turn now. *sings with awesome voice* "hey guys, whats wrong?" Nami said when she finished singing. *13 guys clapping* I turn my head just to see him and s. I recognised them almost right away. Its seventeen.

Its him. His smilling at me. What do I frickin do. First imma greet em. *bows head* "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Nami imnida"

Joshua's POV:

Β Nami would be next right? Her two friends are here. *hears awesome voice* Its her. What should i do? Shes talking with her friends. I should clap for them, for her. *claps then members follow* shes looking here!! I can see that she doesnt know what to do.*nami bows* "Annyeonghaseyo, Cho Nami imnida." Her voice, its still the same, lovely voice.

Back to No One's POV:

"Son Kina imnida" "Ha Dura imnida" they introduced themselves.*17 introduce themselves* "we should enter class now." Said Nami sternly while looking at the floor afraid she might make eye contact with Joshua.

So they entered class and the bell rang. " okay everyone, we have new students today! Pls come infront students" Mrs. Kim said. "Students, do you know who they are?" Β "Yessss!!" All the female students shouted and fangirled while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter