Chap 3

I Love You, Idiot.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school they all went back to Nami's house to get ready for their gathering between the Son, Ha and the Cho family that they always have every month.

But this time it was different. "Nami, are they really going to join us?" "I dont know kina." "What? Who? When?" Dura looking clueless. "Its the HONG family, they are going to join us in this gathering." Nami told her.

Dura was as shocked as Nami and Kina when they first heard of it.

They all went up to Nami's room cuz all they need for later on is in that room. I repeat, ALL. They usually just wear casual clothing for this gathering but this time its different. They were forced to wear dresses to look more 'lady like'. At least thats what their mothers had to say.

Incase you forgot, Nami, Kina and Dura has a fandom acc on instagram called @multi_fandom8 . "Dura post something on the acc, its been ages since you've done that." Kina nagged "Kina pls do your thing and unfolllow all those people who are not following us." This time, Nami said it.

"My pleasure." Kina obeyed with such manners. 

'Knock knock' "who is itttt?" Nami asked. "Nami, Dura and Kina hurry up and wear your dresses the Hong family is going to be here any minute now!" Kina's mom hurried us too.

"Ok" "yes, auntie" "bye mom" all 3 of them answered. Nami wore a simple yet beautiful white dress. Kina wore an elegant black dress. Dura wore a rainbow dress that was passed down 3 generations, its pretty.

They all went down and stood in a line. Just as they got settled, the Hong family arrives. "I miss you!" "Me too, i missed you!" "I missed you alot!" "I miss you all too!" The conversation continues between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter