Chapter 3

Bloody Kiss

 

“S-stop! Listen to me!!” Jae shouted as he struggles to be free

Yunho did not listen as he continues. He works to undo Jae’s shirt button and tried to get this over as quick as possible. After exposing Jae’s bare chest he lean down and begin to plant kisses upon his skin.

“STOP! STOP IT ALREADY!!I WAS JUST KIDDING! KIDDING!!!” Jae shouted loudly

Yunho can clearly hear him but he wasn’t able to stop his body. The tastes of Jae’s skin awaken his desire to do more. He felt like it’s not enough, he wants more, and it’s almost like a drug. Once you get a taste of it, you can’t stop yourself. He was no longer in control of his body. He knows Jae is a boy and that Jae is a vampire even the coldness of Jae's body did not stop Yunho from trying to devour him. The sweet taste of his skin and the seductive moans is making Yunho go mad.

“STOP IT!!!!” Jae’s loud voice ring through the air in desparation for escape

This took Yunho by surprise as he final took control of his body and paused. He continues to stare at Jae’s eyes as he slowly return to his senses. He climbed off of Jae and covers his mouth in shock. He couldn’t belief what he had just done. He had never lost control like this before nor has anyone aroused him this much to the point where his body goes mad. Could the taste of vampire skin act as a ual drug?

Upon realizing that Yunho is off in his own little word, Jae took this as a chance of escape. He quickly jumped out of bed and exited Yunho’s apartment through the open balcony. Yunho return to reality as he quickly got up and chased after Jae who has now disappeared. Yunho cursed that he had allow Jae to escape. There is no doubt about it that Jae knows something about his partner.

Jae on the other hand had disappeared into the darkness of a narrow alleyway gasping for air as he stopped running. He falls to his knee and was choking on his own spit. His whole body begins to shake endlessly as familiar feeling surfaced. His eyes begin to glow brightly as his vampire teeth begin to reveal themselves and his hair started to change to blonde.

If Yunho wouldn’t have stopped, who knows what could have happen. When a vampire engages in ual pleasure, it awakens the thirst for blood. A Vampire will go into an insane state where their body will lose control and sink their teeth into their partner’s flesh for blood and kill them. After a few seconds Jae manages to cool his body down as the shaking stopped and his appearance return to normal. He sat on the floor with his back up against the brick wall as he takes in air.

“That was close…” thought Jae “if I haven’t gotten out of there as quickly as I did, he would have died.  Kiss every now and then would have been fine but to be in that kind of position is very dangerous”

He sigh in disappointment “why do I have to be a vampire?...it was just getting good too…”

Suddenly Jae felt a presence as footsteps came his way and out of the shadow. Jae glares at the new comer who bows at him as if he was someone important. This man was tall and full of muscles as he dressed in a black and white suit.

“Master Kim Jaejoong, Rain is calling for you…” the man servant spoke

“Rain?...for what purpose will he seek me out?” asked Jae, full name Jaejoong

“He has call for a gathering and your presence is much needed considering you are…”

Jaejoong cut him off with a gesture for silence. He stood up and dusted his pants.

“Tell Rain I have no interest in his little plan. He already has enough power to do as he pleases, he does not need me nor do I want to get involve…”

Jaejoong turn to leave when suddenly another man servant appear to block his path

“I apologize but Rain has given me strict order to bring you in either willingly or by force”

Jaejoong glare at the two man servant “are you sure you want to do this? I’m not really in the best mood”

“I must complete the task given to me by my master”

The two man servant approached Jaejoong in hope to subdue him. The last thing they want is to disappoint Rain who is known for being cruel. Jaejoong only stood there as the two man servant dashed toward him.

“So much for staying out of trouble…” sigh Jaejoong “but I guess it doesn’t hurt to let out some steam…” he grin evilly. A few seconds later loud screams could be heard echoing throughout the city. Jaejoong was no longer in the alleyway; the only thing there now is two piles of ashes.

Meanwhile Yunho stood by his balcony shirtless and filled with frustrations.

“Heechul….where in the world are you?” he wondered as a small black bat flew across the sky.

The next day Yunho arrived at work as he storms through the entrance away and toward Hyori who is busy in her office talking on the phone. Yunho enters her office without permission or as much as a knock before slamming his hand onto the desk angrily. Hyori was taken aback by Yunho’s sudden action before hanging up the phone and turning her full attention to him.

“What do I owe for such a rude entrance?” ask Hyori

“it’s all your fault!” snap Yunho

Hyori only raises an eyebrow before sighing “you can’t blame me for you turning gay…”

“It’s not about that! And I’m not gay! Just because a vampire boy make a move on me does not mean I’m…” Yunho paused as he recalls last night when he lost control and almost the poor soul “e-enough about that!...this is about you taking my gun when I needed it most!” he changed the topic

“Did something happen?”

“You bet something happen! My biggest lead to finding Heechul appeared and yet I have nothing to threaten him with”

“Lead?...” now Hyori has become carious about this information as she look at Yunho with a serious expression on her face “tell me everything…”

Yunho spent the next few minutes telling Hyori everything that had happen minus the bed scene and the kiss of course. After fully understanding everything, Hyori went silence as she begins to think.

“Who would have thought that…you of all people will get a stalker…”

Yunho sigh in frustration “please tell me that isn’t the only thing you pick up after spending 30 minutes explaining everything to you”

“Is he beautiful?” she asked

Yunho was starting to get annoy of Hyori, he understand that due to her skills as a hunter made her the boss but he does not understand how someone with such a personality could be put in charge of half of Hellsing.

“Can’t you take this seriously?!” snap Yunho

This time it was Hyori’s turn to sigh “why are you getting so mad over this, isn’t it obvious to you? This vampire boy is attracted to you. Even if he escapes your clutches last night, he will most likely return…”

“I doubt he’ll return after what I did…” Yunho paused as Hyori grinned widely

“oh ho!…so you did something erted didn’t you? Did you lose to your inner desire and devour the poor boy?” she asked

Yunho flushed red “o-of course not! He’s a guy and on top of that he’s a vampire!!”

“Don’t make it sound like vampire can’t engage in ual acts…they are just like us humans…”

 “Oi! Why are you even defending them?” ask Yunho

“I’m not defending; I’m merely stating the facts” Hyori stood up from her chair and walked over to Yunho before grabbing him by the back of his shirt. She tosses Yunho out of her office

“Next time you storm into my office while I’m on an important call, I’ll cut your balls off” she smiles angrily as she slams the door shut.

This only adds to Yunho’s anger. He went to the shooting range on the first floor of Hellsing Corp. He continues to practice shooting in hope to get read of his anger and frustration.

To him it felt like Hyori didn’t understand him and most likely no one would. When Heechul was still here, he would be the first to try and calm his anger and talk to him. Heechul was the only one who Yunho would rely on in times like this. With Heechul gone, there isn’t anyone else who will try to understand him and calm his raging anger. The more Yunho thought about it the angrier he gets. He also can’t stop thinking about Jaejoong. Just remembering the scene of last night makes him want to touch Jaejoong again. He want to taste those soft pale skins, cares through his slender body and much more. He continues to shoot the target in front of him endlessly under the target looked like swiss cheese.

“Wow! I will never want to become your enemy Yunho…you show no mercy” came the voice of another male hunter.

“Back off Hojoon, I’m not in the mood right now” said Yunho as he begin to load up his gun once more

“hey now…is that anyway to treat your senior and a longtime friend” asked Hojoon

                                                                           

Son Hojoon is an elite in Hellsing, he was working as hunter way before Yunho did and they are 7 years apart. Hojoon is a bit taller than Yunho and more muscular. He looked like a model which every girl in this work force adores. Hojoon and Yunho went way back before both of them joined Hellsing. They were from the same orphanage before Hojoon left at 17 and Yunho was only 10. Even though they were years apart, they never stopped contacting each other and still meet occasionally to catch up. It was because of Hojoon that Yunho was able to enter Hellsing. However, due to Hojoon’s title as elite, he is always traveling between branches across the world giving a helping hand to difficult situation. The last time Yunho saw Hojoon was 5 months ago.

“How about we make a bet? You and I will use 5 bullets. Whoever hit the center the most wins? If I win, you come and have a drink with me later and if you win, I’ll do anything you want?” ask Hojoon as he begin to load his gun

Yunho can’t help but grin “are you sure? I have improved a lot since we last bet like this?”

“Don’t get cocky boy, I may be getting old but believe me, my skills is still way better than you”

Both of them aimed their gun as a new target got placed before them. They concentrated at the center and begin to shoot. After a few minutes they ran out of bullets. Yunho remove his ear muff and sigh before turning to Hojoon

“I told you I got better” he grin widely as Hojoon stood there dumbfounded

“A-amazing…you really have improved…” he sigh “alright…what do you want me to do? Please don’t pick anything that will tarnish my pride or reputation”

Yunho place the gun and the ear muff down “let’s go for a drink tonight…” he smile

Upon his request, Hojoon smiled happily as he circles his arm around Yunho and begins to drag him out of the practice room.

The clock struck 7 pm, both Hojoon and Yunho has been drinking since 6 and as of now, Hojoon is drunk while Yunho is still sober. Compare to Yunho Hojoon is a happy and loud drunk. Once the alcohol takes effect, he’ll be talking as if you are miles away. Yunho on the other hand can hold his liquor very well.

 

“This is why I don’t like drinking with you” Yunho spoke a bit annoy

“Aw come on…you know I’m a fun guy to drink with” smile Hojoon as he circles his arm around Yunho and nearly spilling his beer onto Yunho’s new shirt.

“You reek of alcohol…” Yunho pushes Hojoon away from him

“How mean…we haven’t seen each other for so long and you can’t even treat me gently…” Hojoon pouted

“You are not a kid, you are a grown man who don’t need to be treated gently” said Yunho as he took a sip of his liquior

Hojoon lean close to Yunho startling him “w-what?...”

Hojoon flick Yunho on the forehead and started to chuckle. Yunho was starting to lose his cool. When it comes to dealing with the drunken Hojoon, Yunho’s patient grows very thin.

“Stop narrowing your brows little brother, it will leaves ugly wrinkles on that handsome face of yours” smile Hojoon

“I’m not narrowing my brows! And we are not brother!” snap Yunho

Hojoon made a face like he’s about to cry “H-how cruel! After all this time, I was the only one who thought we were brothers?! I did so much for you and this is how you return my kindness!”

He was making such a racket that Yunho had to calm him down.

“Alright, alright, I get it…stop shouting...I’m sorry”

Hojoon smiled once again and drinks his beer. Yunho sigh heavily and regret coming to drink with him. He knew what the outcome will be and yet here he is drinking with the last person he’ll want to drink with.

“Yunho…” Hojoon spoke “…I heard about Heechul’s case….”

Yunho paused a bit before drinking his beer

“You must be going through a lot with your partner missing for 2 years and now to have him listed on the black list. None the less to have his name on your list is terrible…”

“I asked for Hyori to put him there…”

Hojoon look at him a bit startle “really? Why?”

It took Yunho a few seconds to answer “he was my partner, if he became one of those creatures, it’s only right for me to be the one who will turn him into ash…”

Hojoon went quiet “you are braver then me I’ll give you that….when I was your age, my partner was also turn into a vampire and I wasn’t able to pull the trigger. Instead I let him escape and we lost two other great hunters. It was something I will never forget…”

Yunho didn’t say a word; he only sat there drinking his beer.

“What are you going to do now? How will you find Heechul?”

An image of Jaejoong flashed before Yunho’s eyes “I think I might have found a clue…”

“What? Really?! And so fast too, Hellsing spent 2 years and wasn’t able to obtain a single clue…”

“I haven’t really confirm if it’ll be accurate or not but no matter what I’ll get my hand on that source”

“huh? You mean it’s a person? A witness?”

“something like that”

“who?”

Yunho didn’t answer. His silence was enough to tell Hojoon that he does not want to reveal his source.

“Alright…well…if you need my help with anything, don’t hesitate to ask me…I may be traveling around a lot but you know my cell….”

Yunho smiled at Hojoon as if thanking him for his kind offer.

“Alright! Bartender! Another round!” Hojoon shouted

“HUH!? Again!” Yunho shouted in disbelief.

They both continue to drink until they passed out on the bar table.

“Excuse me sirs…” the bartender gently taps their shoulder but neither of them stirs. They were fast asleep.

The bartender leans closer to look if Hojoon and Yunho are asleep. A second later the face of the bartender started to change as large white teeth begin to surface. He lean closer and closer toward Yunho whose neck has been expose. Just when the long teeth is about to pierce his flesh something cold and hard is pointed under the bartender’s chin. The bartender looked down and notice a silver pistol is held under him and Yunho’s eyes is wide open with a grin on his face.

“you little…!!” before the bartender could finish his curse, Yunho pulled the trigger. The vampire screams in pain before turning to ash.

Yunho turn around and sigh, everyone in this bar is a vampire.

“oi…you care to explain?” ask Yunho

Hojoon stood up and smirk “I thought you will be a great help”

“Since when do you need help with completing your mission?”

“Aw come on, I just got back from a long trip only to be handed this large list. Can’t you be a pal and help me out so I can go home early”

Yunho look around the room and counted at least 30 Vampires.

“You owe me big for this old man”

“I’m not that old”

Everyone in the bar started to change their form as teeth grew. They launched at Hojoon and Yunho who dodged the first attack. Yunho begin to shoot at the vampires at a rapid speed while Hojoon’s weapon choice was a sword made of silver. Compare to the vampires, Hojoon and Yunho was far stronger and faster. Not a single vampire has gotten close enough to even touch them.

“Is it just me or are they multiplying?” ask Yunho as his back collided with Hojoon in the middle of the room

“This is a popular hide out for level B vampires. There is probably more hiding in the other rooms. All these rackets must be drawing them out toward us” spoke Hojoon as he looks around

“Okay, that would have been good information to know from the start” glare Yunho

“My bad, I’ll make it up to you so don’t go narrowing your brows”

“I’m not narrowing my brows” Yunho defend himself as he took aim and pull the triggers.

Everything started out fine for both Hojoon and Yunho but before long they were beginning to get out number. The vampires continue to multiple with only Hojoon and Yunho watching each other’s back. Their strength begins to weaken as their breathing got heavier.

“This is strange, I have never seen this many vampire gather in one place before. I was inform that there is at least 40 vampires here” spoke Hojoon who was beginning to feel that they might be in danger

“could this be a trap?” ask Yunho

Hojoon went silence “I highly doubt it, maybe there was some small miscalculation on our end”

Yunho turn to look at the number of vampires surrounding them “small? This is pretty large if you ask me”

Hojoon and Yunho soon found themselves surrounded by a large group of vampires with no room to escape. Yunho is already on his last refill with 3 bullets left. Hojoon could probably keep going with is sword but that will not be enough to guarantee their survival. The vampires started coming after Yunho and Hojoon one by one as they tried their best to defend themselves and help each other. With Yunho’s bullets gone, he and Hojoon had to rely on their fist and passing the sword back and forth between each other. Yunho is fighting 3 vampires as another one came out of nowhere barely giving him the time to dodge. The long sharp nail of the vampire cut Yunho’s opening his flesh.