Watermelon Fruit Shakes

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, GOT7 had a schedule for Weekly Idol. They’re guests with 2 other idol groups, KARA & BTOB.

Jackson: Baby!! You have to watch us today okay!!

Jackson texted at the morning before they started filming.

Mia: Ofcourse!! Me & Rosie are tuning on the tv right now!

She replied after. The girls were hyped up making popcorn as they get ready for the show.

“So.. they’ll be with Kara today..” Rosie teased as she grabbed some popcorn from the bowl Mia was holding.

“For now, It’s not Kara I worry about.. It’s BTOB’s Sungjae. You know how Jackson loves him. They were both in Big Byung before..”

“So you’re telling me, you’re not at all worried with Youngji & Jackson interactions and how fans will get crazy about it?” She dropped the bomb.

“I’m a mature girlfriend. And I understand completely that their interactions is just for show. Plus, I’m the girlfriend. Not her.” Mia said proudly.

“This is so not you..” Rosie teased again laughing at her. She knows Mia was faking it. And she just tries her hardest not to get jealous. Mia threw a popcorn at her.

“Hey! Don’t waste good food!” Rosie chuckled.

The show soon started and the girls squeeled seeing their boyfriends on screen.

“Can’t believe I’m seeing them on tv..” Rosie muttered as she ate a piece of popcorn.

When the boys introduced themselves, Mark & Jackson accidentally hit each other causing laughter  from the MC’s & other boys.

“Ya ya! We haven’t even started yet!” Hyeong Don the MC said reprimanding the two boys.

“Can’t believe we’re dating these idiots..” Mia uttered making Rosie laugh. 

The show continued on as they begin interviewing the guests.

“So how are you now, Jackson?” Defconn dropped the bomb teasing the younger boy. Jackson was just surprised at him.

“Why is this suddenly me?!” He exclaimed. The others laughed at him teasing him along the way.

Mia was just giggling watching Jackson being himself.

“We’re MC’s here! We get to choose who we interview first!” Hyeong Don defended.

“We’ve seen photo’s on the internet. Dispatch caught you and her at the airport going to Hongkong..” Defconn said. The rest of the group howled and cheered.

Mia couldn’t contain her smile as she remembers the moment. Rosie was just giggling.

“Jackson’s turning red..” Rosie commented.

“Ah yeah, I introduced her to my parents..” He shyly replied then he screeched like a high school girl squeeling hiding behind JB.

“Waaaaaa!!! Ari ari ranggggg souri souri rangggg!!” The rest of the groups teased and howled again.

“Yaaaaa, oppa!! You haven’t introduced me yet!” BTOB’s Sungjae teased in a girly voice causing laughter from the groups.

“Aish wait wait! Youngji-ssi might get hurt!” Hyeong Don teased Youngji who was now red.

“Ani Ani!! I’m happy for Jackson oppa!” She defended. Jackson bowed, grabbed her hand and squeezing it thanking her along the way.

“Ya ya!!! You’re girlfriend might get jealous now!!” Hyeong Don teased back and pointed to the screen.

“What should I do now!?!!” Jackson exclaimed being torn in between. Another round of laughter came in from the groups.

Mia & Rosie were laughing watching the interactions.

“I am loving Hyeong Don, seriously. Such a natural comedian!” Mia commented.

“Mian, baby!!” Jackson said to the camera.

“BABYYY!” The two MC’s teased again. The rest of the groups continued laughing and howling.

“It’s okay babe!” Mia said through the tv chuckling.

“Who else is in a relationship in the group??” Defconn asked after. The boys pointed over at Mark.

“Mark Hyung!!!” Jackson exclaimed as he pointed over at Mark. Now teasing Mark, JB grabbed the boy by the neck and nudged his head.

“Ahh! Mori, appa! (Ahh, my head hurts!) ” Mark exclaimed.

“Awww, my baby is being bullied..” Rosie pouted as she watched her boyfriend being held by the neck. Mia just chuckled beside her.

“They’re actually best friends..” Bambam explained while Mark was still being bullied by JB.

“Nugu (Who?)” Hyeong Don asked.

“Jackson & Mark’s hyungs girlfriends” Jinyoung answered. The two MC’s nodded acknowledging his answer. The Kara girls were squeeling at how cute the idea was.

“How did you guys meet them?” Hyeong Don now asked curiously. Bambam was about to answer when Jackson stood up to sush him.

“Ahh ahh! It’s a secret shh shhh!” Jackson immediately said as he covered Bambam’s mouth.

“Waeee??? (Why?) We want to knoww!” Defconn & Hyeong Don whined.

“No no hyung. It’s a secret..” Jackson placed a finger on his lips. “Sshh. I will tell you after the show..” He muttered after. The two MC’s let it go and sat back down causing laughter from the groups.

“Waeee! We want to know too!” Sungjae whined as he stood up doing aegyo.

“Hyung I already told you about it!” Jackson replied.

“Ahh, jinjja? Arasso.” Sungjae sat back down making the Kara girls giggle.

I wonder if Jax told Youngji though.. Mia thought.

The show went on as they start playing a few group games. The girls couldn’t stop laughing at the boys antics. They were all naturally hilarious to watch.

A game of paper pass was next. They played rock paper scissors to know who goes in line beside each other. BTOB’s Hyun Sik went in first, Goo Hara came in next, then GOT7 JB, Yugyeom, and it went on. Jackson was in the middle with Sungjae on his right. Youngji won the next round of rock paper scissors and came in next beside Jackson. This caused a stir on the groups and the mc’s.

“Ohhhhh, this game will be fun if the paper falls..” Defconn commented.

“Ohhhhh” Rosie mirrored as she glanced at Mia who was intently watching.

“Don’t ing lose, Wang.” She muttered earning a laugh from Rosie.

“Jackson’s girlfriend please keep watching!” Hyeong Don joked talking to the camera. Rosie laughed at loud.

“Ya! Hyung!!” Jackson said chuckling.

“Oh, I’m watching alright..” Mia smirked.

The game started smoothly and they earned points for their fast transition and teamwork. When they had a few seconds left they were all panicking and cheering for each other.

“Ppali ppali!!” Jinyoung eagerly said waiting for the paper to be passed to him.

When the paper reached Jackson he turned around quickly passing it on to Youngji beside him when the paper slipped from his mouth and the two accidentally kissed. They all went wild as they all laughed at the two who were both surprised at their sudden interaction.

“Are you jealous yet?” Rosie smirked at Mia.

“It was an accident..” Mia brushed it off coolly still staring at the tv screen.

“Wae?! Wae?!! Mian!” Jackson chuckled as he panicked. Youngji was laughing with wide open.

“Ya! Oppa!” She glared at Jackson.

“It’s not my fault! The paper fell!” He said raising his hands in defense.

“Mianheyo unnie!” Youngji bowed to the camera, speaking to Mia. Which earned laugh from the hosts.

“Oh you better say sorry!” Rosie glared at the tv. Mia chuckled beside her.

“Ya! It’s okay” Mia said after.

“How’s the kiss Jackson-ssi?” Hyeong Don queried.

“How does Youngji’s lips felt like?” Defconn followed.

“Ah it was soft and sweet.. It tastes like watermelon.” He blurted at once. When the crowd in the room reacted and screamed in delight. Jackson realized his mistake and broke down on the floor flustered.

“You’re so dead to noona!!” Bambam teased at Jackson who was at the floor.

“Are you jealous now?” Rosie asked once again.

“ yeah.” Mia glared at the tv screen in front of her. She was now mad at Jackson. Rosie chuckled at her.

“There’s the Mia I know.” She commented.

The accident was okay because.. well.. It was an accident!! But he just HAD to comment and say its soft.. and sweet?!?! And it tastes like watermelon?!! Ughhh. My blood is boiling Wang Jackson!! Mia thought.

The show continued with a few more games and talks.

“So, how will you deal with Jax later when they come home?” Rosie asked.

“Aside from killing him?? I’ll torture him first.” She smirked at her evil plan.

--

The boys arrived home from the shoot a good hour and a half later.

“They’re heereeee” Rosie sing-songed hearing their keycode being typed in. There was rambling outside when all the boys entered.

“Hi noona!!” Yugyeom greeted cheerfully.

“Hi you guys!!” Mia mirrored his cheerful tone and hugged Yugyeom and waved the other boys hello. Jackson came in last scared on what Mia’s reaction was ducking his head down as he took off his shoes.The rest of the boys were just giving teasing looks. Mia smirked at the older boys and signed a “sshh” gesture.

“Hi babe!! I saw the show! Hyeong Don was hilarious!” Mia greeted Jackson and gave him a peck on the cheek.

The other boys was on the kitchen counter helping Rosie set up the table so they could eat dinner. Jackson lit up and beamed trying to hide his mistake.

Maybe she didn’t see that part?? Jackson thought.

“How about me?” He pouted.

“You were too! Me and Rosie just burst into fit!” She continued cheerfully.

“Come let’s eat!” Mia suggested as she headed to the kitchen and helped prepare their food. Jackson followed behind.

“So.. did you watch the whole show.” Jackson asked carefully as he followed Mia. The boys watched intently.

“Yeah, from start to finish! Why?” Mia casually said as she poured the contents of the food she was making into a bowl.

"You didn't see the.. the part?" Jackson carefully asked while the other boys snickered at him. Jackson lightly punched Bambam beside him who was hiding his laugh.

“The part? Which one? Jackson it was an hour show. You should tell me which part.” She placed the bowl at the table.

“Oh! I loved the one where you guys played tag!” Rosie chimed completely acting with Mia.

“Yeah!! we laughed when bambam fell off the chair! Poor baby!” Mia pinched Bambam’s cheeks. Bambam pouted.

"Right??" Rosie said.

“My hurt after.” Bambam commented as he rubbed his . The girls chuckled at him.

“Ya!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter