Are we quits now?

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at their hotel a good 1 hour and 30 minute drive later. Mia got an overseas call.

“Hello?” She picked up after two rings. Jackson followed behind her closing the door.

“Mia!!” Said a familiar voice.

“Oh my god, Rosie!! How’s L.A??” She cheerfully greeted as soon as she recognized the voice.

“That’s Rosie?” Jackson asked as he overheard. Mia nodded in reply as she went in to her room to change.

“LA is all sorts of wonderful! I met Mark’s family and friends and it’s crazy how they prepared so much just because we were visiting.” Rosie said.

“I had the exact same moment awhile ago.” Mia said as she took off her shoes.

“Why?” Rosie was now curioused. Mia haven’t told her Jackson’s surprise yet.

“Jackson surprised me to a trip to hongkong to meet his parents..” She blurted as she searched for her house clothes in her luggage.

“Oh my god. How was it?!”

“It was ing nerve-wrecking! I had to remember our mandarin/cantonese lessons in college so I could atleast impress them!”

“Aww, Mi! I bet they like you effortless.” She complimented.

. Next time, I’m going to wake early because I don’t have a decent house clothes to wear to sleep! Jackson packed my silk nighties and no sign of my favorite cotton overused shirts. Mia thought as she ransacked her luggage.

“They did and I’m so happy, Roe. I had a good talk with Jackson’s mom and she was so sweet telling me all these kind words..” She continued.

“Oh my god, I’m so happy for you Mi.” Rosie said sincerely.

“Thank you. But enough about me! How are youu???” Mia said as she took off her dress and changed into her nighties. She had no other choice.

“Okay, so I said I met Mark’s family, right?”

“Uh huh..” Mia mumbled as she stepped out of the room to get herself some water.

Jackson was at the living room with his black sando and house shorts on while he lazily changed channels on the tv. He spot Mia across the room with her y outfit. He smirked at her sight as she walked to the fridge to get herself some water.

She’s seriously driving me crazy right now.. Jackson thought, his eyes never leaving Mia.

“His mom liked me too. She told me a lot of advices and told me lots of things about Mark. And Papa Tuan was so funny. He calls me his new daughter.”

“Awww, Roe!” She responded giddily as she fixed the strap of her nightie that is falling off of her shoulder.

“Yeah, but that’s not the entire point of this call..”

God she’s y.. Jackson thought.

“Um.. okay?” Mia giggled at Rosie’s sudden change of tone. Jackson was still staring hungrily at his girlfriend.

“Something happened..” Rosie gushed.

“, Roe. Are you kidding me?” She said after she gulped down a chug of water.

I can’t take this anymore.. Jackson thought.

Jackson turned the tv off and walked over to his girlfriend.

“I haven’t said anything yet!”

“I know you head to toe, Geum Rosie. I know what you mean!”

Then Rosie squeeled over the phone.

“No ing way!” Mia chuckled as she heard her best friend squeeling.

I can imagine her happy dancing right now. Mia thought.

Jackson s his hands around Mia’s waists and hugged her from the back. He lovingly gave her butterfly kisses on her shoulder to neck.

“Can I have you now?” He whispered.

“I still can’t ing believe it, Mi. He was so gentle..” Rosie continued on. Jackson was still all over Mia as he placed marks on her neck.

“Baby..” He cooed in between kisses.

“Does he know..” Mia managed to say as she was trying to ignore Jackson for awhile.

“Yes, I told him it was my first time. And he was so sweet about it. He asked permission everytime. And he’s so ing hot, Mi. I just can’t stop..”

“Baby wait..” Mia said over to Jackson who turned her to face him. He kneaded on the other side of her neck as he pushed her on the kitchen counter.

“Wait.. are you?” Rosie asked intrigued.

“About to..” Mia said as she breathe heavily with Jackson kissing her.

“Baby..” Mia heard Mark over the phone. “Come back to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter