Inner Fangirl prt 2.

Odds Are In Our Favor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their dressing room door was opened and they can see people passing by. Sistar was one of them heading back to their dressing room.

Mia let out a yelp startling Jackson while he sipped on his shake as she spotted her idol passing by.

“Wae wae??”

“It’s Hyorin!!” She gushed never leaving her sight by the door.

“Noona!!” Jackson yelled as he quickly stood up from his seat and rushed to the door.

“Aish! Jax! Sshhh!!” Mia said following him.

“Noona!!” He called again to gain their attention. Hyorin and the girls turned around.

“Oh Jackson!” Hyorin said as she recognized Jackson. Jackson held Mia’s hand and pulled her nearer.

“Oh! You know each other?” Hyorin asked as they came closer.

“She's my girlfriend noona. This is Mia.” Jackson introduced.

“Oh nice to meet you!” Hyorin said her hellos.

“Ah hello nice to meet you.” Mia blushed furiously as she bowed at them and hid behind Jackson quickly earning chuckles from the girls and Jackson.

“Omo omo She's so cute” Bora & Dasom added in.

“She looks familiar!” Sooyoung said tilting her head.

“Ahh! I remember you!” Hyorin said to Mia. “I saw her dancing in the front row awhile ago.” He explained to Jackson.

“Right?! She's a fan of you guys." He gushed. Mia scrunched her nose completely speechless seeing her idol infront of her.

“Ahh jinja? Ohhh thank you..” The girls smiled at her.

“How about a picture??” Jackson suggested. “Is it okay noona?”

“Ofcourse! Come here!” Hyorin pulled Mia in.

Mia giggled as she prepared to smile. Jackson took a picture and they baid their goodbyes.

“Ohh babe you look like you're part of the group.” He said after reviewing the picture in his phone. Mia scrunched her nose.

“Aishh, shh! Stop it!” She said flustered.

"But really babe, you were really—“

He got cut off by a familiar voice ringing by the hallways.

“Ya! Wang Kong!”

Bobby said gaining up on them beaming. Jackson furrowed his eyebrows.

Oh my god.. Mia thought.

Jackson gripped on her hand tight. Bobby shifted his gaze on Mia.

“Oh! Hello! You know her?” He asked to Jackson.

“She's my girl.” He replied with a firm look as he s his hands on Mia’s waist. Mia watched the exchange. She snickered seeing jackson starting to be overprotective.

“Ahh what a shame. You're taken already. I saw you dancing awhile ago. It was cute.” He said now to Mia who scrunched her nose. “I’m Bobby by the way.” He lend out a hand. Mia was about to shake it but Jackson got her hands and intertwined his fingers. Bobby scoffed getting his hand back and placing it inside his pockets.

“I’m Mia.” She continued smiling politely.

“Pretty name for a pretty girl.”

Oh god, this boy is smooth as . Mia thought. Jackson’s brows arched as he stepped in closer. Bobby spun his head hearing a familiar voice calling him from the hallways.

“Ya! Kim Jiwon! We gotta go!” iKon’s leader, Hanbin called from afar.

“Well.. that’s my cue. I gotta go bro.” Bobby patted Jackson’s back by the shoulder. Jackson gave a nod.

 “See you around!" He said after, smirking and winking at Mia. Jackson was about to plunge into the boy but Mia stopped him.

“Jax..”

He calmed down by the feel of her touch.

“Don’t think that I didn’t see what he was doing to you..”

“Doing what?”

“Flirting! I saw him flirting with you on stage.” He sneered. “Ugh. Such an .”

“Jax. It was fanservice. I mean.. you guys do it too.”

“But you’re my girl! And no one should make moves at you! No one. Are we clear??” He said firmly. Mia smiled at the thought. Sometimes she finds his jealousy cute.

“What are you smiling about??”

“Nothing. I just find you really cute when you’re jealous.” She said as she fixed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter