ch12

Are You Sure?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo sits in the corner of Seungkwan's overly decorated bedroom, his tired eyes only focused on one thing: the bottles of alcohol piled temptingly on the other side of the room.

"I can't believe you're actually not going to let me have a drink." It's been three hours into the party, and he had thought they would've given in or at least forgotten by now. Heavy, rhythmic beats are drumming through his ears, but it just doesn't feel right without the sensation of being drunk.

Seungcheol, who has his arm around Seungkwan's shoulder, shakes his head. "It's for your own good, Wonwoo. You don't want to wake up tomorrow filled with regret and awkwardness now, do you? Like last time."

He rolls his eyes in disbelief, and catches Mingyu's look of amusement from across the room. "Whatever."

Boo Seungkwan actually has an unrealistically large bedroom; it gives off the same vibes as a five year old girl who still believes she's a princess would, and this for some reason, has never surprised Wonwoo. He rubs his feet across the warm carpeted floor, bored because Mingyu is chatting with Soonyoung, and he's too grumpy himself to start conversation with his own friends.

"Hey," Jun slides over in one swift motion, and he's suddenly way too close for Wonwoo to handle.

A flashback to Seungcheol's house party runs through Wonwoo's mind immediately, and he unconsciously frowns. A laugh from his left side brings him back to the present, and when he looks over, Jun is holding a beer bottle to him.

"Peace offering?" He smiles, eyes shimmering. Wonwoo begins to wonder if they've always been this captivating, or if he's somehow doing it on purpose. Honestly, Wen Junhui is a mystery.

"Huh?" Is all that comes out of Wonwoo's mouth, half confused, and half in a daze.

Jun grins wider, never breaking off eye contact, "an apology for that time at Seungcheol hyung's party." Wonwoo nods slightly, then freaks out, because Jun's not supposed to apologise if Wonwoo doesn't like Mingyu.

"That- It's fine, I don't know why you're apologising." He lies awkwardly, and takes a few gulps of alcohol.

"Seriously? It's obvious you got jealous." Wonwoo begins to try explaining again, but Jun cuts him off. "Don't worry though. You may have feelings for Mingyu, but I don't. It was just for fun, just to get you jealous."

"Wait, really?"

Jun laughs, his voice surrounding Wonwoo's ears and overshadowing the music, "Yup." The black haired boy can't help but feel shivers run down his back from their proximity, and he mentally slaps himself multiple times.

"You don't find Mingyu attractive?" And he knows by saying this, he's just half admitted to liking the said boy.

"Oh, he is." Jun admits, "but to be completely honest, you're way hotter." Wonwoo doesn't know if he heard wrong, but Jun's voice just came out slightly lower than it usually does. Or maybe he's imagining things.

It's impossible to pretend that he's not feeling flattered over the comment, and he looks up to meet Jun's burning eyes. God, this guy is flirtatious as . For the first time, he notices the way Jun's messy brown hair brushes over his eyes, the way his smile seems to be teasing him, and the way his lips seem to be hiding secrets, ones that are waiting to be revealed, waiting to be kissed.

Oh, god. Since when did I like guys so much? More importantly, how did it take me eighteen years to figure it out? He his lips and turns away abruptly, taking another gulp from his drink.

Wonwoo knows, he just knows that Jun is completely aware of his effect on him, and that makes him blush, hard. He's glad it's so dark in the room, because then he can at least pretend he doesn't look red.

When he glances up, he sees Mingyu pouting at him, and he breaks out into a natural smile, rolling his eyes at the younger boy. He narrows his eyes playfully in return, and turns back to Soonyoung and Jihoon.

Wonwoo also becomes aware of the fact that Jun's still sitting next to him, his legs stretched out and touching the side of his own. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter