ll 3 ll

Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part ll 3 ll

Place : River Thames, London.

Title : A letter to SeHun.

Dear SeHun,

Here I am now sitting on one of the benches by the River Thames, relaxing myself after walking the whole day. There is just so much to see and places to go here in London, not to mention the United Kingdom itself.

Today is my last day here and I enjoyed every single day that I’d spent. I’ve visited most places in England, and I went to Wales too but I didn’t get the chance to go to Scotland.

Throughout the times I am here, I can’t help but to remember you all the time. There are so many things here that I am sure you would love, and how I wish you were here with me. You would’ve adored everything here.

My favorite would be Lake District, which is also the largest National Park in the country. I took some photos, spent a quite deal of time sitting on the grass, and simply enjoyed the nature. I think you would’ve gotten bored quite easily, though.

Sitting all by myself staring at the lake made me realize just how much I love nature. I never knew it, but now I realized it. It took me on a trip to Europe to start realizing it and I can just imagine you shaking your head while sighing right now.

I know, I know. I’m sure you’d be knocking my head and start nagging if I were sitting right next to you at present, and I guess I deserve that much. Well, it’s your own choice to stick with me even after knowing how reckless I can be. Regardless, I’d like to thank you for that.

I wouldn’t say this trip is a waste, because now that I am alone, I learned many things along the way. I did a lot of thinking throughout my tour, and having being able to see new places, new things, and new people; it seemed that I have opened up my mind a little, expanding the way I think.

And it surprises me somehow, while on this trip I’m actually starting to learn more about myself. Back at home, I have you to lean on always, or to depend on. But now, since I have to do everything by myself, I’m getting to know my own strengths and weaknesses, and since you’re not here I’m learning to be more careful and focused in everything I do or everywhere I go.

I also couldn’t remember the last time I didn’t think about work and my mom. It seemed to me that back at home, those two were the only things I kept thinking about. If it weren’t for you teaching me how to unwind once in a while, I guess I would never have a normal life as a teenager.

Anyway, I really have to admit that I do miss your presence around me. If memory serves me right, we always hang out together every single day without fail, except when you have to follow your family to an event or family occasions.

For years, we’re stuck with each other as if we’re glued to one another and it feels somewhat odd not to have you next to me. I have a feeling that you’re going to love it here and I still remember that you once told me that you’re going to go on a trip to United Kingdom one day, exploring all of its histories and discovering the amazing places here.

I know that you love history (I still don’t get how you can like something that is so boring), and I think you’d love the momentous monuments, royal palaces and some of the world's top museums, all of which are aged more than a hundred years old!

The city of York, which is only two hours away from London, holds 1900 years' worth of history in its ancient walls. Based on from what I read (and from what I could understand), the city was built by the Romans but captured by the Vikings later. Or was it the other way around? I don’t know and since, you’re the history expert, you should explain to me later.

The weathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter