ll 1 ll

Come Back To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part ll 1 ll 

Place : Provence – France

Title : EunMyung’s journal

Right now, I am sitting in between rows of lavenders at Provence, France and boy, what a sight to see! The word ‘beautiful’ itself is an understatement, in fact; I don’t even know how to describe the sight that my eyes are taking in right now.

I feel as if I could sit here forever and never leave. The smell of the lavenders is just tranquilizing me to make me forget all the things that had came to pass in my life. With the wind blowing ever so gently, I feel like I’m in Heaven.

I think I know now why they say we should stop doing all the things that we’ve been too busy doing and smell the flowers for a change. I didn’t really get it at first, and I used to think that why should we stop doing what we’re doing, because time would not wait for us?

But I get it now. We’ve been too busy doing what we’re doing, chasing our dreams, achieving our goals and whatnot, that we tend to overlook the things around us, and take things mostly for granted, especially the beauty of nature.

Sometimes, little things like flowers, trees, and clouds, they could give us the best comfort when we seek for one. Most people relieve their stress in many ways, but we always forget that we can do just that without spending any money.

Just lay down and look up in the sky, where the clouds would always be. The flowers are always there to serene us with their scent, and the trees are the ones that give us oxygen, the air for us to breathe and yet we’re being so unappreciative by cutting them down.

We should take time to notice the things that many people are overlooking and, thinking about it now, it’s what I should’ve done since many years ago.

I still remember the days when I was too busy working multiple part-time jobs, saving money like it was nobody’s business. That time all I could think of was saving, saving and saving. SeHun used to say that I worked too hard, and I always barked at him by saying that he didn’t understand, and wouldn’t understand.

But I guess all he was trying to do was to make me unwind a little, and not to overdo it. It isn’t as if I come from a poor family. In fact, my father is filthy loaded. But I guess by working all the time could make me disremember about what my father had done, and how it’s given an impact to my mom.

Sigh. Speaking of my mom couldn’t help but make me ponder over her. I wonder how she’s been. I hope SeHun visits her once in a while, as he’s promised me he would. I hope that she’s eating well.

The flowers here remind me of her, as I know that she loved her flowers, only that they were left to die when she started to get ... sick. Anyway, being here surrounded by these lovely lavenders has motivated me to start planting some on the front yard when I get home. I think it would make mom slightly happy.

As for myself, I am happy right now. I’ve never felt this happy and content before. Maybe someday I’ll bring SeHun along. I’m sure he would’ve liked to see this too and not being with him for this long is quite challenging for me. I’ve never done things on my own before and he was always there to help but now I am to do everything alone.

 I think I won’t tell him just how many times I had taken the wrong train and bus to get to places. I would skip that part and only tell him what I’ve accomplished on my own. For example, managing to ask the citizens on how to get to o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter