Who are you? Part 2

Wasurenaide(Don't forget)

Double Update so check the earlier chapter, k? :D


Changmin's POV

My eyes snapped open. An invasion of light flooded my sight; my vision became blurry and I could only make out two shadows hovering over me. “HYUNGS!!!! CHANGMIN’S AWAKE!!!!!” a high-pitched person shouted, momentarily shaking up my world. It probably was that dolphin… I’ll get him once my grogginess passes.

I raised myself up into a sitting position and took a look around the beige room. A TV was positioned at the corner of the room. To my right was a window with white curtains gently rippling along the rhythm of the cool breeze that was coming in. A tinge of navy blue tainted the beautiful orange sky. I could remember everything that happened in that… dream if you would call it.

As my vision gradually cleared up, I could tell one of the earlier shadows was Junsu-hyung and the other was the new composer, both smiling widely. “You’re finally up! Are you feeling better?” the composer asked, tilting her head to the side. I could only nod slightly, shocked at the physical similarities between her and Soo Jin.

She grinned. “That’s good! I’ll go get the doctor now” She jumped up and ran out of the room. The thumps of her footsteps receded away. A few seconds later, I could hear a nurse shouting at her to slow down, another similarity to Soo Jin.

“How long have I been asleep for?” I asked.

 “Most of the day. You fainted in the meeting room…. We tried to wake you up but you wouldn’t even budge so we had no choice but to send you to the hospital. Are you feeling much better now?” Yunho explained and asked.

My stomach growled loudly, as if replying to Yunho’s question. He chuckled. Before I could state the obvious, Jaejoong bent down and retrieved a plastic bag from the side of the bed and placed it on my lap. Inside was a tupperware container with a pair of wooden chopsticks. I opened the lid and the amazing aroma of fried rice and meat rose towards me. I sighed in happiness. Food was definitely one of the best things in life…

I beamed at Jaejoong, thanking him with the look in my eyes. I broke the wooden chopsticks, anxious to get the food in my mouth. Just as I was about to fill my mouth with the heavenly substance, the doors creaked open.  A young doctor walked in with the composer bouncing in, looking seemingly happy that she had found the doctor. I scowled at them, not hiding one bit of how I felt at the moment.

“Good evening Mr Shim,” he greeted me then glanced over to the tupperware of food sitting on my lap and smiled. “I can tell you’re hungry but let me do your check-up first then you can eat as much as you want. It’ll take only 5 minutes and after that you can eat as much as you want.” I glared at the him; it wasn’t like I had a choice anyways… “Can the rest of you please take your leave for the moment? Once I’m done, I’ll call all of you back,” the doctor added. They complied with his request and the door softly closed with a click.

I took a quick but big spoonful of the rice before placing it away on the table. Nobody’s taking the food away from me without me eating it.

The door opened suddenly and the composer poked her head in. “I have to leave. So see you at the meeting tomorrow!” She quickly slammed the door shut before I could add a reply, leaving my mouth slightly agape.

I shifted to the edge of the bed the bed groaned and creaked, breaking the awkward silence. I felt my feet touch the cold plastic-ky floor. He lifted up my hospital gown to measure my heartbeats. “So do you have any medical conditions that may have caused you fainting?” the doctor asked, continuing with the check-up, “high blood pressure, diabetes, any of that sort?”

“Nope, I’ve had amnesia when I was younger though. That’s the only thing that has put me into a hospital. I couldn’t remember anything before I fainted… But now I can faintly remember a person…”

The doctor had a surprised look on his face. “That’s interesting… Memories usually return at least after 2 years… Maybe something different triggered this reaction… A person most probably…” he started mumbling half to me and half to himself. I ignored him, still thinking more of the new composer, seeing if anything else fits...

The doctor cleared his throat and I was pulled out from my thoughts. “Well, it seems that you are in almost perfect health, except try to get more rest in that busy schedule of yours… You’re free to be discharged by tonight and don’t overwork yourself.” With that, the doctor strolled out of the room, inviting the rest into the room.

The band crowded around the bed again and I took the Tupperware of fried rice and started gobbling it down. The gears in my mind started to whirl from the recent information that the doctor has given. The only new and different thing that had stuffed up my monotonous routine was that new composer. Was that a doppelganger of Soo Jin? Hopefully my questions shall be answered at the meeting....


3rd Person's POV

The lift came to a halt and the doctor briskly maneuvered his way out through the numerous doctors and patients in the hospital lobby. Passing through the glass automated doors, he glanced left and right, absolutely making sure that no one was following him before slipping into the darkness of the alleyway further down the road.

He peeled off his doctor coat, throwing It to the rubbish bin across, and dialed the speed number on his phone. He made a 360-degree check before pressing the phone to his ear. Two rings were all it took before the receiver picked it up. “Good evening, sir. I have some additional information about Shim Changmin. He is starting to regain his memories and I think someone new may have something to do with the recovery of his memories. What are your orders?”

A pause before a deep, gravelly voice answered, “Find out who that person is and give me all available information on him or her. Do not capture nor kill the person yet. Changmin did not know that you were under me, am I right?”

“Not at all, sir.”

“I will trust your answer, retrieve that information and reply to me immediately. Do not let Changmin or his band members know anything about this issue. That is all.” The receiver ended the phone call, leaving the faint toot of the phone.


If u've managed to read those two chapters, I take my hat off to you! It was horrible in the middle... Sorry bout that.. I'm sorry for any grammer or vocab mistakes... I shall try to update but i have no idea when I will update next.. Thank you very much for those that are able to read up to this point and I shall be eternally grateful to you guys..