The Composer

Wasurenaide(Don't forget)

Hellos everybody~~ I’M SO SORRY BOUT UPDATING SO LATE!!! I FEEL SO BAD!! But I couldn’t really write cuz I’m on a holiday since 3 weeks ago… And I kinda came down with a flu for the last week and 2 days before this, came down with a high fever…  But still I really really apologise for updating so late…

BUT BUT since I’m updating so late and it’s the Christmas season, I have a double update~~ but these chapters have nothing to do with Christmas though… So yes... I hope u enjoy these chapters~


   

Avex Entertainment. A label company for Japanese artist and overseas artists planning to debut in Japan. Considered a powerful and feared opponent in the entertainment industry, many popular J-pop artists rose to fame under this company.  But to the general Japanese public, Avex Entertainment is also known as the building that is found at the corner of Ayoyama Street.

Outside this tall, glass building, traffic was heavy and pedestrians filled the streets. A crowd of people, mainly young women, all dressed in red, were waiting in front of the building. Those that are veterans to the K-pop and J-pop world would know that they were waiting for only one band: Dong Bang Shin Ki, or better known in Japan as Tohoshinki.

Only a few people were allowed to into the building and this list definitely did not include fans. Amidst those few was Tanaka Aki. Her long, black hair bounced up and down as she ran along the stone pavement and into the building. She glanced at the fans as she ran towards the building, wondering in amazement how they had the patience to wait for their favorite band in the heat of the afternoon sun.

She paused for a while to show her pass to the security before entering building. Bright, glass chandeliers hanged from the ceiling. Lush, black carpet covered the floors. Red, upholstered couches were placed at the corner of the room with a glass coffee table positioned between the seats. Opposite to the entrance was the marble counter. Behind it, two receptionists sat. They wore black suits that made them look professional but their friendly smile made them approachable to the clients of the company. To her, this building felt more of a hotel than an entertainment company.

Aki continued to run towards the glass lifts that were situated at the left-hand corner of the lift. As she ascended to the 6th level, she tapped her foot on the ground and paced around the lifts, wishing that the lift can be faster than it usually is.

The lift opened with a “ding” and she sped down the hallway. She burst through the door that was located at the far end of the hall way and immediately bowed. “SORRY I’M LATE TAKAHASHI-SAN! I kinda forgot we had a meeting today…”she sheepishly said, not meeting his glare.

He glared at her for a few more seconds before letting out a laugh. “Typical of you to forget the meeting today…” Takahashi Hikaru, the youngest manager in the whole company and a good friend of Aki’s. Currently, at the age of 25, he manages the composers’ section of Avex and all compositions have to pass through him first before being given to the artists and groups that are signed with the company.  

“Moving on, that was a wonderful job for your first I have decided which artist is going to use your song and you will be meeting the artists who will be using your composition today. And since you were late, they’ll probably be arriving in five min-“

Suddenly, screams could be heard from outside the building, interrupting Hikaru from finishing his sentence. Aki ran past him and looked out from the glass windows. The cassies were in action. They were crowded around a few figures. Those figures made their way towards the building and soon, they slipped out of Aki’s sight.

Aki stared at the crowd, then back at Hikaru, then back at the crowd and then back at Hikaru again; her black eyes sparkled with curiosity. He could immediately tell what she was thinking about- Were they the artists she was going to work with. With one nod of his head sent her into a frenzy of excited jumping and punching fists in the air. “Aren’t they the ones that sang Share the World for One piece and didn’t they do a cover of We Are!? They have such awesome voices!! I can’t wait to work with them~”

“You’re such an otaku… Listening only to anime OSTs… Bet you haven’t heard any of their other songs, eh? Like Mirotic or Why did I fall in love with you? Do you even know anything about them?” Hikaru asked, shaking his head.

“Nup~ why would I need to know them? Music, anime and manga are good enough for me~” she replied with a huge grin.

There was a knock on the door and they both knew that the DBSK boys have arrived.

“Be on your best behavior… You don’t want to scare them...” Hikaru sternly warned her.

“I’ll try my best, don’t blame me if I get out of hand. It’s rare that I get to work with such wonderful and powerful vocals on my first job!~”


Ok~ Second chapter is updated... Hope this doesn't confuse you in anyway and if it does pls feel free to type out wat u feel confused about in the comments box~
Otaku is is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga, or video games. 

The way that the Japanese name is phrased is surname first then their given name. So for example, Tanaka(surname) and Aki (given name).

And Japanese people usually refer others using their surname unless they are super duper close to them, then they will use their first name.

Hope u understand these definitions~