Familiar?

Wasurenaide(Don't forget)

Hey everyone~ there's a double update so in case ya didn't read the earlier chapter, ya might want to~ Anyways, hope ya enjoy this chapter XD


Yoochun’s POV (In the car ride to Avex Entertainment)

I yawned. So sleepy… The rest of DBSK looked like they were about to doze off as well, especially Changmin. He doesn’t look like he’s recovered from the headache earlier.

Who wouldn’t be tired after having to wake up at 5 a.m to catch a 4 hour plane ride from Seoul to Tokyo? Considering that we didn’t have much sleep yesterday night after having an interview, which unfortunately only finished at around 11p.m.

I think we all thought that we could catch a snooze on the plane but seems like someone else had their rest instead. They were snoring so loudly throughout the whole ride… Earphones didn’t work and even earplugs didn’t work… Don’t get me wrong, we were on business class but it seems that there are no limits to the characters can we can meet on the planes…

“I hope that Avex has gotten another composer to work with us this time around… The ones there were so mean and scary…” Junsu commented, pouting a little.

We all nodded in agreement… We’ve worked with all the composers that were signed with Avex and the word that’ll I’ll never describe them is “nice”… One small mistake could cost us a few hours of more work to do. It was a miracle how we didn’t take at least half a year to finish a recording. I loved music but under too much pressure can demote a hobby into a piece of work.

“At least we get to sing for the people, for the fans and most importantly, for ourselves. And I think that we can overcome anything with all of us working together! Don’t give up and don’t forget that we’re the rising gods of the east!” Yunho said, smiling.

Changmin sighed and stared at him. “You’re seriously too cheesy at times hyung.”

Junsu said, raising his hand. “I second that!”

“Don’t worry Yunho, we’ll never give up and keep on going on what we believe in” Jaejoong said, give Yunho a slight pat on the back.

“Hyung , you’re being as cheesy as Yunho…” I commented, smiling a little.

Junsu leaned closer towards Changmin and me and started to whisper. “I’ve heard that as people grow older, they get even cheesier… Do you think that they’re getting old-“

“We could hear you loud and clear,” Yunho interrupted, “and we’re not getting old!!” Jaejoong continued. With that, Jaejoong and Yunho both had whacked him on the head.

“OUCH!!!” Junsu yelled in pain, which earned a bit of laughter from everyone. The car slowed down to a halt. Looking outside the tinted windows, there was red everywhere… This is going to be hard to get past…

Security guards appeared out of the sea of red and started to clear a way through. Our manager opened the car door and a whole blast of screams and the flashing of cameras started. We made our way to the building, with much difficulty.

Even once we got in, we could still see fangirls plastering themselves against the glass doors. Looking at them, I still have no idea why Jaejoong-hyung would want to marry a fan girl…

We made our way to the 6th floor. As we walked through the hallway, I could feel everybody’s anxiousness. I bet they were all hoping that we’ll get a nice composer, because I was hoping against all hope for that.

Junsu softly knocked on the wooden door. “Come in,” Hikaru ordered. Junsu went in first and I followed behind. Junsu let out a joyful yell and started jumping in happiness. I looked past his head and there was a girl standing next to Hikaru. I sighed in relief.

Looking closer at the girl, she was pretty… Long, black hair that flowed past her shoulders… Dressed in a baggy shirt and shorts somewhat complemented her pale complexion. Looking at her face, she had dark brown eyes that seem to sparkle in the sunlight.

She was really cute… I blushed and mentally slapped myself. I was supposed to be the one to make others fall for me, not the other way around. Looking at us, a huge grin appeared onto her face, just like a little kid that had just received their favorite toy for christmas. Wait, is she a fan??? With that look on her face, it seems like she’s definitely one… Oh hell, are we seriously working with a fan??

Changmin’s POV

We’ve finally arrived at Avex… One more meeting then I’ll be able to eat all my Japanese food that I’ve missed so much…

But anyways, my head’s still throbbing like crazy and Junsu’s yelling is not really helping… It seems like a joyful laughter though… Is it a new composer!?

I followed Yunho-hyung into the room and there was a young woman standing next to Hikaru. It’s a new composer! I smiled in relief.

Looking closer, she seems so familiar somehow… Suddenly I remembered about the girl from my dream and something in my mind clicked. A wave of unbearable pain flowed through my mind.

And my vision blurred as I fainted onto the soft, lush carpet floor.


Thanks for reading~ I'm sorry but the next update will come much later as well cuz I'm still on holiday... Sorry bout that... And I hope the POV thing wasn't too confusing... It's my first time using POV~ If u have any queries please write it down on the comment box~ Thank you very much~

AND HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ME READERS~~ I LOVE U MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS~~ Oh and constructive criticisms are welcome~