CH 6 - RUMOURS

Yours XVX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

[Good Luck!.... XVX]

 

There were a few minutes left before the recording for Beauty and Bible started, I sat in the guest waiting room having my makeup and hair done. My image for today's show was to look effortless beauty as the theme was naturally beautiful even with make up on.

Scanning on the few pages of the script for last minute preparation, I repeated everything I remembered countlessly so that it merged into my brain.

I shut my eyes, praying that i won't make any stupid or unnecassary mistake which could be embarassing. 'Please please please' I begged myself. I could not stop myself from being nervous like this show is not like Music Bank at all. They won't give me any little cards that I could sneak at once awhile.

I'm just lucky enough that this is not a live tv show.

"Irene-shi~ " Baekhyun sunbaenim suddenly appeared beside me. He looked hesitate but he still had that smile on his face.

Wait. What is he even doing here?

"Oh, sunbaenim ~ annyeonghasaeyo. What are you doing here?" I greeted him politely but of course in a confused as ever tone. I gazed over him, he's wearing a soft pink suit and his hair was brownish. He even had his microphone clipped on his Tees.

Don't tell me-...

"I'm one of the guest for today. You don't know that?" He chuckled, pulling the empty stool next to mine. I just shooked my head and smiled innocently.

How could no one tell me this? ㅠㅠ

"It's not your fault that your manager didn't tell you. I know him, Taecyeon hyung is quite forgetful person. He's a grandpa." He laughed mocking him and OUCH.

That hurts me as well.

"So sunbaenim, have you memorize all your script?" I asked, trying to change the topic.

"I don't need a script. Who would need that? Wait, don't tell me you got one? Aigooo Irene shi~" he chuckled again and pinched my cheecks like I'm a little kid.

Even the hairstylist laughed.

Sighed. I won't have asked him that question if I knew that everyone do not have their script except for me. Only me. God, looks like the crew already know my problem earlier than I thought.

This is so embarassing.

"Chill, it's because you're still new and i'm sure they do not want any mistakes so that the recording will finish earlier than the actual time." He explained and we made an eye contact trough the mirror in front of us.

"Oh before I forget, are you going to MBC after this? For V's suprise birthday party?." He asked and it shocked the hell out of me.

How did you know?" I gasped.

"Please." He chuckled. "I am the master mind. Of course I would know and V is my close friend." He rolled his eyes.

"I didn't mean that." I giggled as well. "Then sunbaenim, how are you going to get there?" I asked. Perhaps this might be my chance to go to MBC building because Taecyeon oppa would definitely send me to our dorm.

"With you? My manager said Taecyeon hyung would pick us up and go check on Joy at MBC. You don't know this either?" He laughed again. Why the hell did he looked so happy when I looked dumb and dumber.

And again why did no one tell me anything?

"Okay, you're ready now." The hairstylist interrupted and left to finish her other jobs.

 "Um.. sunbaenim, I need to make some calls. I will be back." I smiled sheepishly and he just nodded his head. "You don't need to ask for permission." He laughed. AGAIN.

I crept into the small corner of the room with my phone in my hand. I dialed Taecyeon oppa and waited with no patience at all.

C'mon. Pick up pick up pick up pick up pleaseee.

"Hello?" A husky voice called out.

"Hello! Oppa this is me, Irene." I said excitedly.

"Of course it's you. Is everything alright?" He asked. Perhaps he's concerned for a troublemaker like me.

"No. So far so good but I need to verify some things. Why didn't you tell me that Baekhyun is coming over with us? And and you don't mind if I join the birthday party?" I finished the sentences in one breath away.

"It's a private and simple party. No one would know and why couldn't you go?" He said lazily and I screamed yess in my brain.

"About Baekhyun, I think I told you already last night?" He sighed.

"You did?" I asked unexpectedly. If he did then why didn't I remember a thing?

That's impossible. I forced my memory to remember our conversation yesterday but of course it was a no no.

"Wake up, Princess Irene. I get to go. Call me when something important came up." He hung up just like that.

I sighed. I never like myself.

"Are you okay?"

"Whatt!!! Ohh Sunbaenim ..  You shocked the hell out of me!" I groaned and slapped his arm. Hard.

"I didn't do anything!" He laughed, defending himself.

"What are you doing here? Did you hear my conversation?" I jerked my right eyebrow.

"Why would I do that? They're calling us already." He said.

"Really?" I looked around and everyone were in hurry situation like there was a blue code. "Come. Let's go." He grabbed my hand like it was nothing and lead the way out of the room.

Before we could get out of the room. "Wait! My microphone!" I yelled out and grabbed them on the dressing table. I tried to clip it on my shirt but my hand was trembling and I failed miserably.

"Let me do it for you." Baekhyun suddenly took it from my hand and tried to clip it on me. He pulled me closer and his face is exactly on the same level as my chest.

Aish, this is too close.

I looked around and a few crews laughed at the nervous me but most of them cringed disgustingly at me. Of course. He is someone else boyfriend. "Is it done?" I asked uncomfortably, wanting him to finish it faster.

A few seconds later, "Done." He replied short. He tried to grab my hand again but I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Everyone is looking at us." I said in lower tone and looked down at my own feet. Embarassed as hell.

"They are just probably jealous of us." Baekhyun chuckled and grabbed my hand again as his pleased. 

We went to the studio which is only a few feets away. But one minute felt like one year for me when everyone noticed us along the hallway and their face obviously looked confused.

I noticed a few photos of us were snapped but Baekhyun seemed to not care at all. When we arrived, I was shocked  as hell as I noticed Taeyeon's presence on one the couch. Her eyes sharply landed on our tangled hands.

"Oh there you are... Okay Baekhyun shi you sit next to Kwang Hee over there and Irene shi you sit umm wait you sit at.."

Far away from Taeyon pls pls plssss.

"I think you just sit next to Baekhyun. Quick, quick!" The director yelled so we quickly went to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter