CH 4 - MENTOR

Yours XVX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~

 

 "I still can't believe that you two were making out" Jimin shrieked. "We are innocent. Jimin you should stop" I replied annoyingly with a death glare. This guy doesn't even want to hear our explanation and keep making his own wild guesses. It's not like there's something to explain but urgh how annoying Jimin is.

"Jimin, stop. Eonnie is mad" Joy said while giving me a side-hug as she sits beside me in the car. Sungjae is driving us back to our dorm. The time shows that it's already 11pm and V said their manager will be back around 12 so we really need to rush. After watching Alexander earlier, we watched Paper Towns since Joy really wanted to watch that movie so bad and we even sang a few songs since Sungjae's brother has the Karaoke set.

"I told you Jimin, we were just taking a dump together" V replied and with that everyone in the car bursted out with laughter. Call him crazy but I think he is really genious. V takes this chance to make fun of us too so that the situation won't be too awkward. Now I learn that V might look idiot and weird outside but somehow that’s his way in protecting himself.

He makes himself look silly just to block other people from knowing his true self but why did he shows the other side of him at me? Why me? V that everyone knows is crazy and weird but V that I know is cold and protective.

Arriving at our dorm, Joy and I are shocked as hell as Taecyeon oppa is found waiting for us on the armchair. "Where did you guys went to?" He coldly asked. "Er.. We actually.." Joy started but I quickly stop her. Taecyeon oppa shouldn't know we went out with Sungjae or Joy might be restrained from seeing Sungjae. Damn, Joohyun think think think.. you're the leader.

"Erm .. we..just went to the Han River for some... fresh air. Yeah, fresh air we need fresh air" I blurted out but somehow Taecyeon oppa doesn't look like he will buy it. "You went to Han River, until 11.45? Really, Irene?"

"Yes. Han Ri.. River. Are there any problems?" I asked while shooing Joy away and she quickly run away to her room and mouthed 'sorry' to me. "So you asked me are there any problems? You both went outside without my permission and I text you, you didnt even bother to reply!" He yelled, which makes me startled a bit and keep quiet like a mouse. When did he text me? I just received a text from XVX. Wait.. is he?

"What happened to you Irene? You told me earlier you will change but this really disappoints me" he said while giving out heavy breathe.

"I'm sorry. I thought you said you're away" I scaredly reply while looking down and playing with my own fingers. I hate myself when being scolded by Taecyeon oppa. Maybe because he  had done his best in taking care of us. 

He sighes. "So you think it's okay to go out alone when i'm not around"

"No, it's not that. I'm sorry okay. This is our first and will be our last time. I promise!!" I yelled , half apologising.

"I'm literally too tired today so I won't hold our conversation any longer. Now sit. I have something important to tell you" he instructed, pointing to the white sofa beside him. As i sit down, he took out his iPad and shows me my new schedule. 

"From now on, you will have your vocal practice with your sunbae-nim from EXO. Do you know Baekhyun? Byun Baekhyun?" He asked while looking directly into my eyes and I just nodded my head. "Yes"

"Okay, good. So Baekhyun will be your mentor and he will focusing you on your singing skills. This is one of the initiatives taken by SM company so you should consider yourself as lucky. You will have the lesson on every Monday and Friday at 10am till 3pm.  "

"5 hours long?" I gasped, just to receive a death glare from Taecyeon oppa. "You are the one who told me that you're going to change?"

"Yeah, I know. But i don't really know Baekhyun and it must be sooo awkward" I groaned like a little kid.

"Well, miss Irene. We don't asked you to date him. He already has a girlfriend which is Taeyeon so if you flirt with him you will die. Just think like he's your new teacher" he rolled his eyes before he continue.

"So on Monday and Friday, there will be no other schedule. Your photoshoots will on other days since we want you to really focus on your lesson and unfortunately tomorrow is Monday, make sure you wake up early" he reminds me before he get up. I also get up and asked "You are going to sleep, already?" 

He nodded his head "Yup and Don't worry I won't report what you had done today. As you said, this will be your last time. Don't make me regret, ok?" 

"I promise you" i grinned showing him my shining white teeth. "Whatever, now go to your room" he said, walking to his own room which is opposite with Wendy and Seulgi's room.  

I went in my room, which I share it with Yeri and Joy. We have a double bed and a single bed. Since the room is quite spacious so they make us three sleep in one room. There's even a study table for Yeri. 

Searching for Yeri, I found her sleeping peacefully on her bed. What happened to her schedule? Taecyeon oppa are already back even tho he told me he should be back by tomorrow.

The sound of water flowing from the bathroom suddenly stop and the door is opened from inside, revealing Joy in her night dress while drying her hair off with the towel.

"Omo! Eonnie.. i'm so sorry. It's completely my fault" she pouts and walks to wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter