CH 3 - CLOSER

Yours XVX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We finally arrived at Sungjae’s brother’s house after 30 minutes of journey and in those 30 minutes of time, I fell asleep. I also don’t know how I manage to sleep but maybe it’s because of the tight schedule I had in the beginning of this week. From today and afterwards I won’t be this tired anymore I guess since the contract with the KBS has cancelled.

“Okay, so now girls should prepare the popcorn in the kitchen and we, guys will download any movies that are fun to watch.” Sungjae ordered as we enter the living room. 

“Where are we going to watch the movies anyway?” Jimin asked as he noticed there is no T.V at all in the living room. The house looks quite deserted because no one lives here. Sungjae used to tell us that his brother is now in U.K. Maybe he brings his T.V along. Who knows?

“Upstairs. There have very good sound system so guys you go first. I’ll lead the girls to the kitchen downstairs.” With that Sungjae pushed both V and Jimin to the main stairs at the corner end of the house. “Yahh don’t push us!” Jimin struggled. “Girls, you better make something gooooddd~” V said and he struggled a lot like Jimin too.

Looking at how both of them being pushed by Sungjae are quite funny especially Jimin as his height is nothing compared to Sungjae. “Don’t be too harsh on them” Joy reminds Sungjae while laughing and a smile broke on my lips.

While the guys are still bickering over each other, Joy grabs my hand and we walk to the kitchen without Sungjae, the house is not that big, and it’s not a mansion so obviously we won’t get lost. To reach the kitchen, we need to walk downstairs and it feels like we both are going to a secret chamber.

“Do you have everything needed with you?” I asked Joy. “Yeah, only two plastics right eonnie?” Joy said while showing me two plastic bags she carries with her left end. “Place them on here” I said and she did.

While going through the cabinets to search for plates and cups, Joy takes everything in the plastic bag out. Those are what they bought at the convenience shop earlier when I asleep.

“Found them” I grinned, and then I took out four big transparent bowls and five glasses. I place them on the marble table near Joy and start to fill the bowls with snacks and popcorns.

“Aaaa eonnie I think we forget to buy some ice cube. The Pepsi is not cold enough. What to do?” Joy groaned and stomped her feet like little kid. “Have you checked the refrigerator? There might be some in there?” I said while pointing out at the silver refrigerator.  

Joy went to the refrigerator and check them our “Here it is! Eonnie you’re so smart!!” she screams when she found them. “I was just guessing. Who knows there are still some ice cubes in there” I laughed.

“Girls, is everything alright?” Sungjae’s playful voice suddenly heard from the back. “Yes, we are almost done. We only need to pour the Pepsi” Joy replied with a big smile spread over her face. Sungjae smiles and pinched both her cheeks “Aigoo ~ my pretty wife” he laughed and once again I roll my eyes.

“Both of you please. Now Sungjae you bring this tray of glasses and we will pour the Pepsi upstairs. Joy you bring these two bowls and I’ll bring another two.  Okay?”

“Okay, Irene noona why so grumpy” Sungjae teased and I smack him hard on his back.

“Arasso! Arasso! Aishh Irene Noona is not fun at all” he groaned.  “What did you say?” I playfully asked and smack him again and again on his back.

“Ouchh ouch ouch!!!” He shouts while grabbing the tray to leave the kitchen quickly.

 

~~~~~

                                                                                                                              

“So what did you guys prepare?” I asked as I sit at the left end of the couch.  The couch is L-shape and Joy sits beside Sungjae. There are still two empty seats beside me but both V and Jimin decided to lie down on the expensive carpet covered the marble floor.

“There are plenty of movies here. What do you want to watch?” V turned back and looked directly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter