CH 5 - THE GIFT

Yours XVX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~~~

 

Later, after lunch we went straight to our practice room and continue on our previous lesson. As time goes by, we didn’t even notice that it was already three until I received a text message from Taecyeon oppa saying that he’s waiting at the lobby. I excused myself from Baekhyun and thanked him.

“Thank you for today, sunbaenim and oh also for the sandwich.” I smiled shyly.

“No problem, Irene-shi. So see you on Friday.” He waved.

As I entered the car next to driver’s seat, I can hear chaos all inside the car. I turned to the passenger’s seat and all the girls are here except Joy.

“How did it go?” Seulgi is the first one to ask and all the girls giggled, teasing me with Baekhyun.

“Practice and practice for many hours of course but he bought me lunch and he's so sweet.” I jerked my eyebrows and they laughed. “I envy you the most unnie, you always get to be with good looking guys.” Wendy groaned, unsatisfied. Oh if only she knows how uncomfortable it was.

“Do we have any schedules after this, Taecyeon oppa?” Yeri asked in her school uniform. Wait, that’s not even her school uniform.

“Nope, there would be no schedule for all of you. Joy is coming home with Sungjae’s manager at 5.” He explained shortly as his eyes focused on the road.

“Good, so we can practice our choreography for our new song this night. How about we start at 7?” Seulgi asked. She’s always excited whenever we have to practice.

“Cool for me.” Wendy agreed while I just nodded my head before I asked. “By the way, which school uniform is that, Yeri?

“Oh unnie you didn’t know? I get a role for School 2016, it’s not a big role but I am an actress now!” she screamed excitedly followed by all of us.

“OMG, when is this even happened. I’m so proud of you, cupcake.” I said, honestly.

“Guess who the main actor is?” said Wendy while smiling devilishly.

“Who?” Both Seulgi and I asked at the same time.

“Jeon Jungkook from BTS!!!” Yeri and Wendy screamed followed by Seulgi. “OMG!!! Yeri you’re so lucky! I really love him especially his chubby cheeks!”

“Wait, which one is Jungkook?” As confused as ever, I asked.

"Duhhh." Wendy groaned and Seulgi pulled out a boring face.

“He’s the youngest of BTS member but other than him, I kind of like V. He’s soooo my type.” Yeri fangirled. V? Okay this is bad, I started to feel anger burning inside my body. She can't just say that, he's mine.

"Okay girls, for me I kind of like Suga. He's like the coolest out of all." Wendy cooed.

Hmm.. Who the hell is Suga? Sugar free?

"All of you should stop fangirling. You guys has just debut, should focus more on your practice. We don't want any gossips or scandals going on later." Taecyeon oppa interrupted our conversation.

"Nothing serious, we are just bored." I replied to him, defending the members like I always do and all of them agreed with me.

"Just chill, bro." Wendy rolled her eyes to him.

Arriving at our dorm, I started to change my outfit to a sweatshirt and short. Yeri was showering while others were resting in their own room. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, it was 4:03.

A few hours more before practice and I was really bored. I then started to do a few simple workout and stretched my arms and legs. After a while, my phone rang. I quickly got up and went to pick up my phone, it was on the bed.

Looking at the Caller ID, it was XVX.

I started to panic, my adrenaline started to rise, I didn't know what to do. Nervously, I answered the call with shaking hands. "Hello?" I cooed.

There wasn't any answers, only the sound of a man breathing is heard. "Hello?" I called out again but suddenly the call was ended.

"What was that?" I asked myself.

I rested myself on the bed, trying to figure out what did he want while waiting for his text. Minutes after minutes, there was none. Tired of waiting, I sent him a message after battling with myself whether I should or should not.

[What do you want?] I typed. Wait, this sound quite rude. I didn't want to offense him or he would be mad and scared me again.

I deleted the text and replaced it with [Why did you call?] I hit the send button

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter