Seven

Crash Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven

 

15 October

I don’t care even if people know me as someone easy. It seems to be the most unimportant secret of mine in compared with me ‘sleeping’ with that man.

 

***

      “Minah?” said Woobin with a confused tone. My body trembled. “Did you plan all these, Woobin?”

“What?” Woobin tried to stand while buckling up his belt. For a couple of seconds I could only stand in silent like in a trance, enjoying the sight in front of me. I never know that there’s something y in the way man deals with his belt. Or is it y because Woobin was the one dealing with it? Gawd……

“,” I grumbled. Did I just become his toy, used to entertain him? (Okay, okay… I have to be fair. I, too, was entertained.) Will he tell this to his friends? (Bugger it… This is NOT good.) Will he spread the gossip of me being an easy girl or better yet, ? (Even though at this point, I have to admit that I am that easy as . What kind of good girl that permitted a man who is not her boyfriend to capture her lips till it gets swollen?) Did he do it often? (Attacking and being attacked by his patient’s daughter who is deprived of male’s touch after having been a single for like… How long has it been since I broke up with Hyunjoong? Poodle on toast, I couldn’t even remember anymore.) I threw my attention away, scanning the room for hidden camera. Realizing how I couldn’t see anything in the dark, I reached out to find the light switch.

“Minah, what are you doing?” Woobin seemed more confused and getting impatient.

“I can’t talk to you in the dark like this, I have to switch on the lamp,” I said.

I have to blink my eyes couple of times when suddenly the eye-blinding light came through. Woobin has parted the curtain to let the evening sun came into the room. I waited till I get a clear view of his face before I started to talk. And what I saw almost got me cancelling the will to talk. His messy hair, his dull white shirt with couple of buttons untied, his unmade tie and some red lines on his neck shadowing the mark of a hand. My hand, to be exact. His appearance made my blood boil, not because of anger but due to my incapability to restrain my will to just pounce on him and made love there right away, without even an ounce of care toward the risk.

Suddenly we both hear a loud sound of something breaking accompanied with the hushed conversation held by two people outside the room. The shock that came through me got me successfully out of my ual fantasy and focusing into the reality.

“Did we really sleep together at Jeju?” I asked with unsteady voice.

“Why are we going back to that topic?” Woobin asked with his hand on his waist.

“I ask you once again. Did we really sleep together at Jeju?” My tone got even sharper than before.

“Minah…,” Woobin tried to calm me down.

“Answer me!” I shouted.

“Do you think I still want to eat the appetizer when I already ate the main course?” He replied with a shout.

“Huh?” I grew confused. “Replying in yes or no is enough for me,” I hid my confusion pretty well.

“You think about it by yourself. If I’ve slept with you already, will I kiss you like I did just now?”

Okay, I can count my exes with one hand but I’m not stupid to not understand what he was implying. I heard Woobin exhaled impatiently. “The answer is no, Minah. We did not HAVE at Jeju,” he said loudly.

“Ssssttt!” I said as I walked closer to him. “Not too loud!” I whispered to him.

“What? Are you scared to have your parents known that their golden girl actually enjoys men as her toy?” Woobin sounded bitter as he mocked me.

“I never play around men. How dare you accuse me of that? You don’t even know me that well,” I said.

“That’s where you got it all wrong. I’m pretty sure I know your lips well.”

I opened and closed my mouth couple of times like a fish, no voice got out. Woobin looked at me with that victorious smirk on his lips while my face became redder and redder each seconds. I put my hands on top of my chest to calm down my rapid heart. I still haven’t lost. So what, if he is the one who managed to really caught my attention after I broke up with Kim Hyunjoong? Without giving a penny to his statement, I attacked him further by asking about the real deal at Jeju.

“If we really didn’t sleep together then why the hell I woke up only with my underwear on?”

Woobin shrugged. “I don’t know either. I was watching TV when suddenly you got up from the bed and started to strip. Then you resumed your sleep.”

“Are you being serious?” I got pretty doubtful; this might be his way to calm me down.

“I’m being serious here.”

“So why would you say ‘thanks for last night’ to me?” Like a dog being too happy to have its food, I still haven’t wanted to let go of this issue. I have to know the real deal behind all these matter for me to be able to sleep well for the first time after the past six weeks.

“Did I really say that?”

“Stop pretending to be clueless,” I deadpanned.

Woobin went giggling afterwards. But he stopped when he saw how murderous I was. “Okay…sorry. I said that to tease you. It’s the one thing that never changes ever since our elementary school era, you’re fun to tease.”

Honestly I was offended by his statement due to I spent my twenty years to be another person who is completely different with the elementary me. But I was way too relieved when I heard his explanation and therefore the only thing that came out of my mouth was, “You swear?”

“I swear.”

Slowly I exhaled. “Okay. But if I know that you’re lying then I curse you to be impotent!” And I fled from the room.

 

***

 

Two days later I still haven’t fully trust myself who has been acting like a kid rather than a grownup who is going to enter the thirty. “If I know that you’re lying then I curse you to be impotent,” why the hell would I use that sentence? I feel like killing myself. Yet again because in that two days I couldn’t stop Woobin from entering my mind. But I think, the fundamental reason of why I couldn’t sleep properly these two days was because of me waiting for a phone call from him. How could he didn’t contact me after what he had done to me? Correction… after what “we” have done together? I should stop blaming this onto him. Because after all, one can’t do Tango alone.

After successfully running away from him, I practically refused to meet him again. I even begged Insung oppa to deal with Dad’s issue while I hid behind my best reason: job. I admit it, I broke my own promise regarding my Dad, and that my act represents such cowardice, but I didn’t even know other alternatives that I could take. Without me realizing, I’ve been growling for a while. Shinhye’s head popped out from the cubicle.

“What’s wrong, sunbae?” she asked as she rested her chin on top of my cubicle wall.

I almost w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter