Eleven

Travellers Story

The continuos knocks on the door stopping them from their own activities. Everyone just looking up at the door. Knowing no one will ever be so easy to get up from their comfortable seat, Donghae who is the nearest one to the door get up and make his way to the door.

 

The door cracked open slightly. "Yes?" Donghae voiced out as he peeking behind the open door.

 

"Hey, this me, Siwon." Siwon waving his hand to the shorter. Hearing the answered he got, Donghae steps back and open the door widely for Siwon. 

 

"Hyungie, Siwon is here!!" Donghae yelled in hope that the others will listen to him.

 

Later on he got another yells, "Let him in Hae!" 

 

Donghae take Siwon's hand and pull the latter inside the house. He close the door behind them and lock it for a safety before he pulls Siwon once again to follow him. "Come." He stated.

 

Like an obedient child, Siwon just letting himslef being pull by the shorter on front of him to one room inside the house. When he arrived there, everyone is laying down lazily scatteres in the room. It is one of the bedroom of the house. 

 

"Hey guys." Siwon greets after Donghae releasing his hand and moving to take a seat next to Eunhyuk.

 

Hangeng quickly getting up from his lays on the bed with Heechul as he replied to Siwon. "Oh hey Siwon. Is there anything wrong?" He asked while slapping Heechul to get up and greet their guest mannerly. Heechul groaned lazily.

 

"No no.. I just want to pay a visit. Besides, uncle inviting all of you for a dinner together tonight." Siwon stated the real reason on why he is here that time. He then grabs a chair closest to him and sit on it.

 

"Really?? That's the best thing that I heard today!!" Heechul voiced out.

 

Leeteuk get up from his lays on another bed and leans againt the bed header follow by Sungmin next to him while Eunhyuk take the chance to put his head on Leeteuk's laps. "That uncle is surely a very kind and nice person. I am worried if we be a burden for him." Leeteuk said before he rubbing Eunyhuk's head. 

 

"Eh? You don't have to think that way. Indeed, uncle is very happy when I brought all of you here earlier. It's been long since he had a lot of guest like this." Siwon replied Leeteuk with his smile to assure the older that everything is fine.

 

"Siwon-shi, are you a worker here?" Kibum asked suddenly from his seat on the chair next to window with Yesung beside him.

 

Siwon smile before he reply, "Nah, I'm not a worker here. Also, this place also don't have any other workers." 

 

"Then?" Sungmin questioned.

 

"Actually, I just known uncle for a long time already. I've also noticed you guys since the first time you came into this city. Then, I..well kind of following you around before I've heard that you were searching for a place." Siwon explained.

 

"Wait what? Why are you following us?" Yesung questioned with that part.

 

"Are you a stalker or maybe a bad guy, thief?" Heechul make his own conclusion with his glances. "I don't have the money, go take it with another people." He added as he crossing his arms.

 

"That's sound stupid for me." Kibum commented. 

 

"And if he is a bad guy, I don't think he will help us." Yesung pointed out, obviously agreed with Kibum.

 

Heechul snaps at them. "People can put a mask on their face! And what you know about the outside world?" Hangeng watch Heechul next to him silently.

 

"Then, did you also have a mask on your face..hyung?" Yesung smirked.

 

Heechul stuns and stop talking. He just keep looking at Yesung. "What..what did you say?" 

 

Hangeng sigh silently. "Stop it and shut up..both of you." He stated.

 

"Aish these two.." Leeteuk mumbles. "Anyway Siwon-shi. I'm sorry on behalf of them. They.." 

 

Leeteuk words got cut off by the latter. "It's okay, Leeteuk-shi. He had a good point there though." He said as he pointed to Heechul since he just know Leeteuk name for the time being and not the rest. "But don't worry, I'm just want to help you and also uncle. They need some money so yeah, win-win situations isn't it?" He chuckles softly while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"So, Siwon-shi. Do you live here?" Sungmin asked just to avoid the awkwardness.

 

"No, I live somewhere else." He replied.

 

"Ohhh.. You look so matured. I guess your old must be the same as one of the hyungs." Donghae voiced out after a long silence.

 

"I am 19." Siwon answered proudly.

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk looking at each other before they jump happily while approaching the shocking Siwon. "We are the same age!!" They said together.

 

"Woahhh, really? You looks much older by your way." Sungmin spoke out.

 

Siwon just chuckles with their comments. Its true, he heard about it a lot. He looks much older than his actual age. Maybe it is because he never have a same age friends or younger friends than him. All the people that surrounding him are much more older than him. He read it somewhere that the people around you really affecting your way, and he guess that it is true.

 

"It's okay. By the way, may I know your name?" 

 

That is how they start knowing each other. Siwon keep asking them about their journey and get so excited with the replies that he got later on. Meanwhile, Heechul on other side didn't give much attention to their talks and prefer to sit alone on the chair near the window, alone. Hangeng noticed it but he choose to let Heechul alone for a while. 

 

That night, all of them are sitting around the dining table in uncle's house. Siwon also there with all of them. Siwon had told them that the uncle only living alone with his wife and their present that night really make them happy. 

 

Kibum is sitting alone on his chair while his eyes keep watching all the the couple movement. The uncle is helping his wife in the kitchen for the last dish and don't know why, he feel kind of familiar with the environment. But when the uncle told them that the dishes are ready to be dig in, all the thought lost within the air. 

 

While they are happily eating and chatting among themselves, the bell of the house ringing suddenly. The uncle excuse himself before he goes to see who is the instruder. Minutes later, he come back with a small smile on his lips.

 

"Siwon, you need to go back." He said as he take a sit on his chair.

 

Siwon frowned before he looking at the door. He realized who is standing behind the close door. "I don't want to." He replied. 

 

"You need to! He is back and you need to be there." The uncle told Siwon once again.

 

Siwon shaking his head as a protest. The uncle sighing loudly while his wife patting his shoulder lovingly. While the others who didn't understand anything just close their mouth as they glancing towards Siwon and the uncle.

 

"Siwon, go. You don't want something bad happen, do you?" The middle age woman voiced out in such a soft and soothing voice. Everyone turn their eyes to Siwon and they can see that Siwon bitting his lower lips while his hands seizing firmly on his laps.

 

Siwon let out a heavy breath before he lifting up his head towards the couple direction. "Fine, I will go." With that, Siwon get up and bowing his body before the sound of the door being slammed shut echoing the house.

 

"Keep eating. Does it taste well? Its been so long since I cooked this much. I'm sorry if it not so good."

 

Like a spell, everyone smiling and continue on their previous activities just like nothing happens.

 

 

Two days has come to the end. Like usual, they need to get moving now. Since the night, they never saw Siwon again. When they asked about it to the uncle, the old man just smiling and told them that everything is just fine. Don't want to be called as a busybody person, they just shrugged it off. 

 

"Are you all done?" Leeteuk called out. 

 

"Everything is done hyung. We can leave now." Yesung stated as he picks up his backpack. Everyone also following Yesung while Leeteuk glances at the last time, just to check if they forgot about something. After he make sure that there is nothing more, he grabs the knob of the door and twist it slightly. 

 

They bid their goodbye to the uncle after thanking the couple for all the things while they were staying there. Just as they turn around to leave the house, someone stopping them.

 

"Siwon?" Donghae called out to the guy wearing a cap on his head and almost covering all his face.

 

"Can I join you guys?" Absolutely, that is Siwon based on his voice. But, what happened?

 

All of them stunning on their spot, don't know how to react before Hangeng put his hand in Leeteuk's shoulder. 

 

"What did you say?" Leeteuk asked just to confirm it once again. Well, now when they realized it, Siwon is not wearing his usual kind of clothes like what he wore the day the first met. And moreover, Siwon have a backpack on his back. Well, when you conclude everything that you see, you can find the answer of Leeteuk question earlier, immediately..

 

"I want to travel. And I want to do it with you." Siwon replied firmly.

 

"Why?" Hangeng stepped in.

 

Just when Siwon want to open his mouth, a voice interupts him. 

 

"Please, let him join you guys." The uncle begged.

 

"But what about your family?" Leeteuk questioned, facing the younger once again. 

 

"My father don't mind. I am big enough to make my own decision. So, can you, please? I just want to find my own happiness. I want freedom, I want adventure. I want to be the true me.." 

 

Everyone silent until Heechul coughing a little. "Just let him in."

 

"Alright alright. Come on, we need to move now." Leeteuk sighed. Actually, he feel like he  don't have the right to push anyone who want to join them. They are free to choose.

 

Siwon smile widely before he run to the uncle and hugging the old man tightly before he run to join the others that already leaving him behind. Donghae and Eunhyuk welcoming him by jumping on him excitedly. 

 

'I will prove it to you father. I don't need you in my life.' He thought as he looking at the bright sky above them. What a fine day...