. I

If Only They Could See.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI! My name is Byun Baekhyun! Im a scholarship student at SPAC. I'm in English (well Advanced English if you want to get serious) and we have been asked to write some poetry! *fist pump* 

Mr Kim asked for someone to read their poem and Myself and others in the class rasied their hands. Mr Kim had asked me to read mine out.

"You and I traveled together once, smiling all the way until that fateful day. The day you flew away, I'll never know if you are okay, if I could compare us to something simple. It would be a butterfly in the wind." I read, looking around the room, some of the girls were crying, and the boys rolling their eyes. Chen knowing how I felt patted my knee in comfort.

At the end of that class (TWO HOURS! I spent reading, writing and analising poetry!) Chen took me in his arm and let me cry for a little. 

Chen knew the story, he was around when it happened. I often compared me and my father to a butterfly and the wind.  

"You okay Baek?" He asked wiping a stray tear.

"I've been better. Thanks Chen!" I smiled. 

It was now Lunch so I decided to walk around campus. After a while I found a really nice cherry blossom tree in full bloom. I set my bag down beside me and sat on the grass.

I pulled out my head phones and phone, srufed through my songs till I found SS501's Love ya, pluged my headphones in and began listening. I then took out my sketchbook and found a picture of my family and continued colouring that in.  I felt someone tap my shoulder. 

"Hey Luhan!" I smiled, I learn people's names and faces quickly.

"Hey what are you up to?" He asked. 

I replied with "not much, drawing." Luhan asked to look at the drawings and was in awe of them. 

"Hey Luhan would you mind letting me draw you?" 

"No, go ahead." So Luhan took my place under the tree listening to SS501 and smiling.

"You like SS501?" Luhan asked. 

"Yeah, they inspired me to take music!" I smiled. 

"Is that your art major?" Luhan said.

"Yep. What's yours?" I asked.

"Same, Chen and Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter