PrologueI

If Only They Could See.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Wow, I'm really here!' I whispered walking through the large cast iron gates of Seoul Prefroming Arts Collage. Here you can only get in if you are filthy rich or on a scholarship.

I'm here via scholarship before you jump the gun, I'm Korean by birth but I have American citizenship. I moved to America at the age of 15 due to .... A problem. 

SPAC has an amazingly beautiful campus, large as well. Dorms to the north side, main building to the south, when you walk into the plaza from the west entrance there is an expanse of cherry blossom trees.

The main building is over 100 years old and built out of red brick. It added to the beauty of this place. I used to only live a block away.

As I continued to wander towards the main office, I bumped into someone. And rather hard.. >.<

"I'm so sorry." The voice said. It sounded familiar. 

"It's okay..." I looked up, "Chen? Kim Jongdae?" I questioned.

"Oh my god! Byun Baekhyun, you , it's been weeks since our last Skype!" He laughed.

"Well the 7 years apart did nothing to us!" I chuckled.

Chen had been my best friend since like, pre-school. His mom and my mom are best friends. When the problem happened, it was only two days befor my birthday. Chen and his mom took me, my mom and my older brother to the airport, I was leaving Seoul and Chen.

"Do you need help?" He offered.

"Yeah. I have to get my timetable and map, could you show me to the office?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter