. II

If Only They Could See.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Baekhyun pov)

--------------

"Alright guys," Kyungsoo said as he helped me bring on snacks, "I have most of the lyrics written in Korean at the moment, give me a day or two and it will be ready Monday." He finished as he plopped on the sofa.

"Can we hear then?" Chen asked. He was sat on a green bean-bag we had thrown down from my room only a few moment earlier. Kyungsoo then pulled out a small jornal and his phone. As he searched his phone for something, Chen lent over to me and whispered;

"His voice is good. watch." 

Music began playing from kyungsoo's phone and he took a deep breath. 

"Making A day feel like A minute with you,I'm the Main character of a movie. As if I'm about to film an action scene..." Now Chen said his voice was good....

ing understament!!

"If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh Baby, I lost my mind, the moment I saw you, except you, everything get in slow motion. Tell me if this is love." 

the three of us (Myself, Luhan and Chen) clapped happily. 

"Wow. Kyungsoo, your voice is amazing." I complemented him as he turned slightly pink. 

"How are you translating them?" Luhan asked, he was sat beside kyungsoo.

"You know Lay?" Kyungsoo asked.

"The distant, but yet very cute dancer friend of your long term crush, who you secretly stalk?" Luhan said then nodded.

"Too much detail but yes. He's helping me, even though I could have asked you, Lu, yes, I know. But Lay is basically my Info-chan about Kai." He replied.

"Wow, stalker level is like what? 40 now?" Luhan mocked.

"48 actually. Oh! You guys need to watch Tokyo Ghoul Root A. So much blood, but so cool!" Kyungsoo smiled.

"How much are you paying him?" Chen asked. 

"£250 per detail."

I sat there confused about who they were talking about.

"Let's open the beers and teach Baekkie here who's who." Luhan giggled.

-an hour and 2 six packs later- 

"So Chanyeol, the guy is sit next to in English and has really weird ears, is the son of Park Chanhun, CEO of Park Global?" I asked.

"Yep." Luhan said.

"And Sehun, who I met today, is both Chanyeol's friend and future business partner because he's the heir to Oh Incorporated."

"Yeah."Kyungsoo says.

"Then there's Kai, Chanyeol's childhood friend and The victim of kyungsoo's stalking, is trying to get into SM with his Dance skills, but taking Music as well?" 

"Yep." Luhan said.

"Then Lay, who is is not only Kyungsoo's Info-chan but is also our translator at the moment, is Kai's closest friend and believes unicorn's exist?"

"Yep." Kyungsoo muttered. 

"And then there are three more. Kris Wu, Basketball captain, thinks he's da vinci but really he can't draw for all. Huang Zitao, the school's only Wushu expert, he looks like a murderer but is actually the sweetest little panda cub you have ever met. And Kim Minseok, known to he girls as Xiumin, is the complete opposite of Tao, looks cute as hell but could murder you if he wanted. These three are always together. If you don't see Xiumin, You don't see Chen. They talk together quite often. Our ChenChen has a crush on him." Luhan said.

That last sentence came as a shock and I chocked on my beer. Luckily Chen was in the bathroom so we didn't have to worry. 

"So now you know who's who, let's talk Bad Boys and Good Guys." Kyungsoo said as Chen stumbled in. 

"So Kai and Chanyeol have the heart throb/ boy rep right now. if they like what they see... BAM! You're in their beds." Chen said.

"Sehun and Lay, they are Okay, but can't hold down a relationship for more than two months. Sehun claims he's not found the right person whereas Lay just loses interest." Kyungsoo said.

"Xiumin, Kris and Tao are cool. They are more likely to protect you than hurt you but if you piss them off... Not good." Luhan said.

-half and hour later- 

We were wasted by this time and we're discussing what film to watch.

"Oh! Disney! Let's watch a Disney film!" I suggested.

"Why? Chen asked.

"Because Disney!" I screamed.

"Okay there Hulk. What film?" 

"The little mirmaid!" Luhan, Kyungsoo and I said together.

We watched as Chen tried drunkenly to put to little mirmaid on. Once the movie began we all started dropping like flies. Kyungsoo dropped first, a about 20 minutes in to the film. Next was Luhan, 1/4 of the way through. Then Chen, half way through and finally me, near the end.

-in my dream-

It was a warm summers day, there was a light breeze and me, my mom and Baekho were coming home from the park. Dad wasn't with us, he was at home dealing with work stuff again. I didn't want to tell Baekho I heard Mom and Dad fighting again. 

"Hyunnie! Mom says we can race to Auntie's!" Baekho said running up behind me. 

"You're on, Hyung!!" I laughed and started running. 

After a very short run we got to Auntie's. Well technically it was Chen's house but Chen's mom helped our mom with Baekho, so she's like our Auntie. I tagged the gate first.

"Haha! I win, Baekho!" I smiled,dancing around. Baekho laughed and messed up my hair.

"Come on Boys! Let's go see daddy!" Mom smiled, as she walked in. We heard mom scream and we ran into the house and Auntie was behind us. I found mom on her knees, crying. Dad was laying on the sofa, limp, lifeless. Dead. On the wall by the sofa someone had written; "Sunghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter