IV.

If Only They Could See.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thursday came faster than we expected. Music was our fourth lesson that day and we were finally given our grades.

"Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongdae and Luhan we've given you an A*." Leo said.

"You have a Good use of three languages in your song, Nicely written lyrics that Kyungsoo sent us to check if they met the criteria, the usage of levels, and an all round great performance." Ken finished.

"Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun and Yifan, A* as well." it was Ken's turn to deliver the grade.

"The dance was a great addition, well done on the choreography Jongin. The lyrics were well written and suited you four. Finally, the level of skill from all of you to pull of such a song is amazing." Leo finished.

Leo and Ken were always finishing each others sentence recently, bit we didn't care so we let it slide.

Lunch was next and today, Kris, Tao and Minseok joined us. So the usual lot (Myself, Chen & luhan) were there. Kyungsoo said he would join us a little later. With the absence of Sehun, I got to learn a lot from everyone. 

"Hey Guys!" Kyungsoo called as he walked over followed by a girl and a guy.  

"Hey Soo!" I smiled.

"This is Jimin and Grace." He said, introducing the duo.

Jimin wasn't exactly my height but he wasn't Sehun's height either. He was like the middle. His blonde hair was glowing in the sun and it's perfectly complemented his brown eyes. 

Grace was a different story to all of us. We were all korean (or in Tao, Luhan and Kris' case Chinese), she was European. He accented Korean was mesmerising. She had light brown hair that hung just past her shoulders, the blue of her eyes were as if the seas were trapped inside. Upon her slender face she bore thick rimmed glasses and a thin smile. As she smiled her dimples were shown. 

"Grace, what part of Europe are you from?" I asked.

"Well, I was born in England but I grew up in Italy. So I guess more Italy." She replied.

they sat down with us and we learnt that Jimin and Grace had been in an Internet relationship for just under a year and this was the first time they'd met in person. Grace was staying with Jimn's friend, Jungkook, who had two older sisters.

As Lunch finished, Chen, Kyungsoo and myself went to our English class.

"Oi, Byun!" I heard a deep voice call. I looked up from Chen's phone. 

"Yes, Park?" I replied in the most sassy way I could muster.

"Why don't you go back to America and be with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter