.III

If Only They Could See.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, Hi! You're back! Great, just in time too, music's nearly finished. Just to let you know, Chanyeol's group is next to perform.

We watched as Chanyeol, Kris, Kai and Sehun get themselves positioned on stage. Luhan pointed out to me that Kris only took music because no one liked his art, it's a shame really, he probably would have done better at acting, but then again I haven't heard him so let's see. From our seats at the very back of the auditorium, you clearly saw Chanyeol on the right of the stage and Kris on left, which left Kai and Sehun centre stage.

Kris signaled to have the music played. What played had a heavy beat and a kind of rap/Hip hop vibe. (a/n: I don't know anything about music, I take drama for sake!!!)

"Ayo Kris, Wassup?" Chanyeol said.

"Ayo wassup!" Kris replied.

Then screams... so shrill. >.< 

"onewraya gieoko bojimotan miracle, silijesanghwang deo I sang mudjima gguminyago, gidaryeo aetaewo sigani gakkawo, jinachigien onewbameun deouk akhawo." I really did not expect that level of rapping from Kai, who at the same time,  danced.

"Neukdaecheoreom ulbujijeo whoa jeonchoui feelin', on momeneun jeonyuri heulleo nah jjiritjjirit." the screams echoed louder as Chanyeol's voice broke through.

"god daring ddeolla daring daring ddeoll, ready set oh my, jeo haneuri balgawa." And nothing prepared me for Sehun's lisp.

"Oneureun dugaeui dari, dugaeui, dugaeui dari, Oneureun dugaeui, dugaeui dal, dal, dari dduekineun bam, Two moons, two moons, two moons, Two moons, Two moons." the three continued together.

"ddeond oneul bame, ddeona oneul bame,  two moons, two moons, two moon, two moon, two moons. Ddeona oneul bame, ddeona oneul bame, ddeona oneul name, dasin ojianhge." Chanyeol... well I can't say 'sang' and I don't think 'rapped' is a word... so he did whatever.  It did, however, shock me Kris hadn't done anything yet. I guess he's a last minute kinda guy. 

I looked at the guys (I mean Chen and the other btw.) and damn Kyungsoo and Luhan were into the performance. Their eyes followed Kai and Sehun's bodies. Chen was.... texting. I wonder who.

"Welcome to the night." Chanyeol broke my train of thought.

"That's right." Kris said. "Selected VIP, wouldn't it be mind-blowingly awesome, Now we're on a rock, rock, rocket, just gotta keep your seat belt fastened." Kris then began to rap. Holy ing , he'd blown everything I had thought about him out of the water. "No you're not gonna shoulda, woulda this 'cause you coulda, woulda that 'cause your never coming back to this track, see those two full moons,you're the chosen night, Go and spread good news 'cause you got no time." 

ing Hell. Kris just shocked me and I mean, I couldn't believe it. Everyone, except myself and Chen, gave them a round of applause. 

"So your performances will be graded by myself and Leo. you will find out what you have been given by Thursday." Ken smiled.

"Now Leave." Leo demanded with a resting face.

We got up to leave and Chen went to talk to Kris, I left for the tree I sat under on Friday.

Chen sent me a text.

ChenChen:

hey Baek, my friend Xiumin went missing the other night, gonna go find him. ttyl x

I replied as I got close to the tree.

Hyunnie:

it's cool. dw about giving me a lift home. go find him. ttyl xoxo

I took a comfortable position under the tree, got my phone out (I use Samsung, incase you are wondering. {a/n: I actually do. I prefer Samsungs to iPhones sorry}) dug about in my bag for my Beats, drawing pad and pencils.

I placed the A4 drawing pad next to me with my pencils on top, plugged in my headphones and searched my phone for a track..

let me tell you a story.

I have a... friend.. in America who played guitar(amongst other things) and we wrote a song together. we recorded it at his house the day after and I still have the backing track that I use to sing when I clean. 

when I found the track,I pressed play, grabbed my drawing pad and flipped to the picture of Luhan. I began humming the lyrics (I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter