Just Go With It

If You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"MALDO ANDWAE!!" 

I stood up.

"This can't be right." I shouted.

 

 

Jjangmae suddenly poked my hands and whispered "Dara-yahhh...." 

I didn't even look at him but just continued with my protesting.

 

"Sajangnim. What you're asking is too much. We're talking about our personal lives here."

Jjangmae kept poking me. Aish! What's with him? 

"Wae?!" I glared at him, and he's pointing at something.

I turned around to follow where he's pointing at...

and standing there was the CEO of YGKPlus.

CEO Ko Eunkyoung.

 

I suddenly snapped back to my senses.

 

"Omo! Oh annyeonghaseyo!" I think I bowed so many times that Jjangmae had to stop me.

 

I have so much respect for this woman.  She helped me get a lot of my solo activities and she's really nice. She even told me that she wants me to treat her as my second mother. Aigoo, she is a really nice woman! 

 

"Oh, EunKyoung-sshi. You came just on time." Sajangnim went up to her and lead her to her seat.

"Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobeun." She said in a sweet tone. "Judging from the look on your face, it seems like Hyunsuk Sajangnim already told you of our plan."

 

The smile on my face faded. What?! She was part of this?!

 

"Sajangnim, you know about this?" Kiyong is surprised as well.

"Dangyeonhaji. (Of course) I know you guys aren't dating so I called him up this morning. And we came up with this plan. And I think it's a brilliant plan."

 

Brilliant?! Brilliant my ! Dear heavens, isn't anyone here in their right minds?

 

Jjangmae finally spoke up.

"If I understood it correctly, you want Dara and Kiyong to pretend that they're in a relationship and just go with the rumors?" 

 

The two CEOs looked at eachother. "Majja." (Correct)

"We mean, the public's feedback is positive. Our stocks increased in such a short time. Even medias kept calling for interviews and schedules.. You two are both single right now, right?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing. This is ridiculous. "But still, this is impossi--" 

 

CEO Eunkyoung held my hands and said ...

"Dara-sshi, I know we're asking for too much. It's just that I thought it would be great for the complete merging of the entertainment and model agency. YG Sajangnim also thinks it will be great for 2NE1's comeback."

 

I can't even look at her and decline. This woman's have done nothing but good to me, and i'm gonna reject her favor? Aigooo! Eottokke?! 

 

"And Dara, it'll only be until your comeback. After that, we can announce that you're through or whatever. No one will have to know, and this is just purely for the family's good."

 

For the family... for the family.

Dang it Sajangnim. Why did you have to say the magic words? Aish! I'm going crazy.

 

I looked around weakly. Jjangmae was looking down, Kiyong was dumbfounded and here I am, holding this nice lady'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter