1st

Last Gift

Onew wake up so happy excited to go to the Meat Shop to manage the shop..His Mother and Father is having a work again in the office so he is alone in managing the shop..

Onew called Jonghyun to let them go to the shop...

Onew:Jonghyun,Can you go here with Taemin,Key and Yuri,My Mother and Father is not around right now...

Jonghyun:Okay we will go there..

Onew manage the shop alone and many customers buy..After a while they already arrive,Onew felt more happy because they are there to help him manage the shop...

After a minute..there is a girl who went to the shop...They look at the girl...

Jonghyun:She looks familiar...

Key:Right...I think she is...the....girl...that..

Jonghyun:That Onew fell in love to...

Onew:What?

Jonghyun and Key pointed out Jessica.She is just outside..Onew went outside and talk to Jessica..

Onew:Hi Jessica

Jessica:Hi too. Oo...what is your name again?

Jonghyun laugh loudly when Jessica didn't remember Onew's name...Onew look Jonghyun angrily so Jonghyun stop laughing..

Onew:Hahaha...Im Onew...

Jessica:Ahmmm..Onew,Can you go with me in the park today??You can invite your friends too.

Onew:Ahmm..but....but,I need to manage the shop..

Jessica:Don't worry,I know someone who will take in-charge on your shop...

Onew:Who is it?

Jessica go closer to her car ,looks like she talk to someone to go out on the car..until a man went outside on her car...He is very charismatic..

Jessica introduces the man..

Jessica:Hi guys this is Minho..

Minho:Hello nice to meet you all..

All:Nice to meet you too..

Jessica:He is the one who will take in-charge on your shop...

Minho:What?!Me?

Jessica:Yes..

Yuri:Is he really the one who will take in-charge??He is just too handsome to be a meat vendor...

Onew:Hmmm...I think there's something..

Yuri:What?

Jessica:Let's go already we need to go now..Minho go inside the shop now..

Minho:What?

Jessica:Just go inside

Minho went inside the shop to in-charge...

They enter the car and started to run....while inside the car Onew introduces his friends to Jessica..Jessica stop the car for a while to listen to Onew.

Onew:Why did you stop?

Jessica:I will listen to you..

Onew continued to introduce them to Jessica..after introducing they continued to travel...they arrrive in Carnival Park or Carnival Amusement to have fun there...They went there to enjoy rides and ofcourse it's Jessica's free treat for them so they are lucky they will not pay for the ride...

Jessica:What ride do you want to go first,guys?

Onew:Carousel

Taemin:Me too..I want carousel..

Jessica:Okay guys we will ride horse first..

They went to the carousel to ride,they ride in pair...Jonghyun was paired by Key,Yuri was paired by Taemin and ,most especially Onew was paired by Jessica... :)

After riding carousel they ride roller coaster and ferris wheel...After riding they went to rest and eat ice creams... After eating they saw an atrractive ride called Booster Fabbri Ride..

They went to that ride but suddenly Onew wants to pee,so Onew went to the cr.. so they just wait for him..

AT THE MEATSHOP...

Many girls are shouting at the shop..many went to the shop to buy meat just because the one who manage is handsome..

Girls:We want 2 meat pls....plus a free picture..

They continued to get noisy..Minho cannot manage anymore because there is a lot of costumers...

BACK AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK..

Onew  is already finish peeing so he went back to them...when Onew arrived they told Onew that it is going to be a pair again..Onew smiled because he thinks he will be paired by Jessica..

Onew:What are the pairings?

Jonghyun:This are the pairings Key will be paired by Taemin,Yuri will be paired by Jessica..

Jonghyun stopped for awhile and look at my dissappointed face..

Jonghyun:Onew you will be paired by me...

Taemin and Key come first....after them is Onew and Jonghyun...after them is Yuri and Jessica's turn...

ather the ride Yuri go out first and then Jessica..Onew feel worried by Jessica cause she looks tired..Jessica is coming on there way but she suddenly collapse...Onew immediately go closer to Jessica and others too..Onew told Taemin to call for help and Taemin followed what Onew said and he is finding a help from others..

 

Will Jessica Recover?Let's find out on the next chapter..

Hope you like this chapter..^_^