Last Christmas

Last Gift

Ohh,they are always teasing me to have a girlfriend as there birthday wish for me,they are always a dorky to me but this is the best christmas cause my birthday is December so I received a lot of gifts from them..

Jong/Key/Tae:Happy Birthday to you(2x)Happy Birthday(2x)Happy Birthday to you..

Jonghyun:Blow now the candle Onew and make a beautiful wish..

Onew:Okay..(Onew wishes silently)

Yuri:Tadang!

Onew got shocked...

Onew:you're so noisy I have'nt finished my wish because of you..

Yuri:sorry..I hope your wish is to have a girlfriend..

Onew:shut up..

Key:shhhhh..Yuri,don't let the birthday boy get mad..

Yuri:Okay..I have a gift for you,I hope you like it..

Onew open the wrapped gift and Onew was happy to have a T-shirt but when he look at the caption he got annoyed to Yuri..

CAPTION:WISH YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND :)

Yuri:Are you mad?Isn't nice?I think I should take that back..

Onew:No,I like it(pretending to smile)

Taemin:Onew-hyung,why do you get mad if we want you to have a girlfriend?

Onew:I just don't like it

They continued celebrating Onew's Birthday and they had fun together..Onew open the gifts that Jonghyun,Key and Taemin give and he felt happy...

 

 

Sorry the first episode is a little boring but I will improve it in the following chapters...

I hope you like it..^_^