Can't stop thinking

Last Gift

Onew was still sleeping hugging his pillow while smiling..Is he crazy?I think his In love....

Mom:Wake Up Onew!!

Onew:What mom??Im still sleepy..

Mom:sleepy?your smiling,are you crazy?

Onew:What?I'm smiling?...

Mom:Yep,just wake up fix your bed and take a bath cause you will help me in the meat shop..

Onew:Maybe I am dreaming of the girl yesterday(saying in his mind)

Mom:Onew!!get up!!

Onew:Oh,alright mom..

Onew fix his bed and take a bath but they have a breakfast before they go to the meat shop...after eating they went to the meat shop together....still Onew is smiling like crazy..

Mom:Are you alright Onew?Why are you smiling there?

Onew:Ahh,its nothing mom..Im just happy..

They already arrive at the meat shop....they have so many costumers....Onew is always looking at the door wishing Jessica will comeback...

Mom:Are you sad Onew?We have many costumers here..

Onew:Oh,Im not sad mom,Im just not in my mood today..

Until his friends went to the meat shop and ask Onew to come with them...

Jonghyun:Hi,Onew,want to go to the park with us?

Taemin:Please Onew come..

Onew:I think I will not go..I will help my mom here..

Mom:Just go with them Onew..I can do this alone and I think you will be in your mood when you are with them..

Onew:Are you sure mom?

Mom:Yeah,Im sure..Im just okay here..

Onew:thank you mom

Jong/Key/Tae/Yul:Thank you Tita!!

They went out to the shop and went to the park...while crossing the street Onew almost bump by a car,luckily Yuri pull his arm backward so he will not be hitted cause he is always thinking Jessica while walking..

Key:Are you alright Onew?

Onew:Im just okay..

Taemin:Looks like your not in your mood today..Are you sick?

Onew:No,Im not..

They already went to the park and enjoy some things..still Onew is thinking of Jessica until they are done having fun Onew went home alone...

Onew:Why am I thinking of you?Am I In love?

Mom:Onew!!Someone wants to talk to you..

Onew:Who is it?

Mom:Jess?Jessica!

Onew:Who's  Jessica?

Onew went out of his room and was shocked and can't move when he saw Jessica,the girl he met in the meat shop...

 

 

What will they talk about?

Let's find out on the next chapter..^_^