Friendships Starts

Last Gift

I was very shocked that I think I can't move anymore because facing her really thumbles my heart..Im very nervous why she is here and wanted to talk to me...Onew stared at her blankly..

But Jessica ask me something,that's why my stares at her stopped(so sad:( )...

Jessica:Are you the owner of the meat shop,right?

Onew:Aaahh..Yep,Im one of the owner..B..by the way,why are you here?

Jessica:I wanted to say sorry..

Jessica smiled while saying that..Im very curious why she said sorry to me..

Onew:For what?

Jessica:Ahmm..I almost bumped you awhile ago

Onew:What?Where?

Jessica:Ahh..I mean I almost bumped you by my car....I forget to say sorry to you cause Im in a hurry...

Onew:Ahh...You are the one who almost bumped me..It's okay,you dont need to say sorry it's my fault anyway..

Jessica gets something in her bag...

Jessica:Here..this is for you..it is also my sign of apology..

Oh no,she bought a chicken for me..did she even know that I like chicken..?hehe

Onew:Ahh..You dont need to do that I already forgive you..

Jessica:Just accept it..

I just cant resist her cute smile and I really love chicken so I dont have a choice but to accept her gift..

Onew:ahhmm...thank you..

When I said thank you to her,she suddenly smile to me, she makes me frozen again..

Jessica suddenly want to have a handshake with me...It was like she wanted to make friend with me..

Jessica:ahmm...what is your name?...

Jessica asking shyly..she really looks cute when she act shyly..

Onew:Im Onew..what about you..?

Jessica:Im Jessica..

She really put a smile after she said a word,it makes me blush more..

Jessica was like in a hurry so I said goodbye to her...nope I think its wrong I think it should be ''See you Again"...After that she smiled back at me..I thought she was a bad girl but I was wrong...

Yeah..It is the start of our communication...Onew smiled secretly but her mother noticed..

Mom:Why are you smiling Onew?

Onew:Nothing mom.

Mom:Really?

Onew:Yes mom

Onew went to his room and looks like he can rest happily cause she sees Jessica...

 

Hello Guys I hope you will like this episode...^_^