Meet in the Meat Shop

Last Gift

Onew was left alone on his Meat Shop because his parents is working in the office..He just waited until some customer will come.....

Onew:Oh why there's no customer...?

Jong/Key/Tae/Yul:Hi Onew!!

Onew:Why are you here?

Jonghyun:Your mom call us and she told us to go here to help you on your business because you are alone right now..

Onew:Okay,thank you for coming..

Onew and his friends waiting a customer to come until one beautiful lady in a white dress came..Everyone was staring at her but after staring at her,Onew friends is looking at him who is still staring to the girl...

Jessica:Hello?

Jessica is going to the counter where Onew is, to packed the meat she buy....

Jessica:Hello,are you still there?

Onew already stop staring at her and Onew friends prevent to look at him so he will not know that they are looking to Onew..

Onew:Sorry ma'am,Is this only your order?

Jessica:Yep,how much all?

Onew:ahh...free

Jessica:What?

Onew:ahh I mean 300

Jessica:Okay,here's the money..

Jessica already go out to the shop....

Jonghyun:COMEBACK AGAIN!!!hahahaha

Onew:why are you laughing?

Jonghyun:Nothing..

Jong/Key/Tae/Yul:(singing)cause baby tonight Onew  gotta fall in love again(2x)so dance dance like its the first ,first time to be in love ,we gotta be right cause baby tonight Onew's gotta fall in love again..(tune:Dj gotta fallin in love)

Onew:all of you are crazy,Im not in love

Taemin:What about the stares awhile ago,isn't called love?

Yuri:Like the smiles awhile ago,isn't also called love?

Onew:shut up..I wish she  will not comeback(even though Onew really want her to come back)

Jonghyun:that's not right Onew,If she will not comeback you will have no customer..

Onew:okay,just stop teasing me..

They go back to there work and many customers came...Onew went home after working, he goes to his bed still thinking of Jessica...

 

 

Is Onew already in love?Will he have a chance on Jessica?

 

Let's find out on the next chapter..I hope you like this chapter..^_^