Lost

The Soloist

“AAAAHHHHH STUPID FEELINGS!” Kyung-sun screamed into his pillows. He was laying on the bed creamy skin sparking in the moonlight, because he was half . Trying to sleep after that encounter was impossible for Kyung-sun. ‘Maybe I should go out?’ Flopping off of his bed, he got changed into something and headed out with a basket in one hand as he made to his way to down to the park next to his apartment. The smell of the chilly fall entered his nostrils and made his hair stand up. Silently, he made his way to the familiar oak tree at the end of the beautiful park. He pressed his hand against the oak wood and took in the feeling of the rough dents imprinting his flawless, soft hand. Sliding down onto the moist grass around the tree, he dug his hand into the basket he held and tried feeling for the soft object. Fingers brushing past the fluff blanket, he grabbed in and hide his body under it.

 

Snuggling into it tightly, with his earphones plugged into his phone. Melodies blast through blocking the outside world out completely. He felt as if he was floating on a cloud, with music as a soft angelic cries in the background. Forgetting his worries, Kyung-sun’s eyes got heavier and they slowly he drifted into a light, fluffy dreamless sleep with a soft smile on plastering his face.

 

“HAVE YOU SEEN KYUNG-SUN?!” Yuri shouted into her phone as she shook violently, crying. Kyung-soo stood patting her back, but with a worrisome face. “HE SAID NO!” Yuri’s phone collided with the floor and her face with her husband’s chest. She was worried. He hadn’t been answering her calls, he wasn’t at his apartment and his JAM was still home. “I’m sure he’s fine,” Kyung-soo tried to comfort his distressed wife.

 

Laying there was Kyung-sun on cloud nine. His soft features where illuminated by the morning light, and position hadn’t changed much. “IS THAT K.S OPPA?” His dreamless sleep was interrupted by a few high pitch sequels and constant tapping on the shoulder. “K.S oppa is that you?” The four girls peered into the cute sleepy ‘K.S oppa’ whom was rubbing his eyes in an almost puppy like way. “OMO HE’S SO CUTE!”

 

“Hello,” he smiled his signature sweet smile. He could hear some flapping of paper. “omo I just can’t!” The unidentified female, whom was flapping said. “Could we get picture and signed?” Another stuttered out. “Yeah sure,” He got up and stretched out his sleepiness as the girls started holes into him. “Okay let’s do it!”

 

Everyone who knew Choi Kyung-sun was looking for him. “KYUNG-SUN-AH!” Howon and Dongwoo were searching his apartment block, and the rest were scattered around Seoul in twos and threes. As Sunggyu and Myungsoo were walking around the apartment block, they saw a homeless man near leaning on a large oak tree, snuggled into the blanket where they could only see half on his face. He had orange hair, and was listening to music. Myungsoo’s eyes widened in realization. “KYUNG-SUN-AH!” He shouted bolting off, leaving grandpa Gyu in the dust.

 

“KYUNG-SUN-AH!” Kyung-sun heard the familiar voice of his new acquaintance, Myungsoo. “Myungsoo what are you doing?” Then he heard the familiar footstep of none other, Kim Sunggyu. ‘Oh god why?’ The other was trying to even out his breath to reply to the question. “Everyone’s looking for you!” Kyung-sun crooked his head to the side, confusing whirling all over his face. “Why are you sleeping out here?” Sunggyu questioned. Kyung-sun’s cheeks flushed pink, he didn’t want to say because of you. Suddenly out of nowhere a sneeze escaped his lips, and a few sniffled from his nose. “Ah look at you!” He suddenly felt two arms carrying him bridal style. “You go ill,” Kyung-sun’s turned a dark red, he was being carried by Sunggyu bridal style!

 

Eyes becoming heavier, he rested his head against the beating heart of Sunggyu and the rhythmical heart lured him to sleep like a lullaby would. Myungsoo watched afar smiling he was happy someone could bring that caring smile of his elder back.

 

“WHAT IF SHE KIDDNAPPED HIM?!” Back in the apartment Yuri was freaking out, and Kyung-soo tried calming her down, but no avail. “WE FOUND HIM!” The doors were opened, with a what would have been an heartwarming scene. Sunggyu held the fragile body, like it would shatter and Kyung-sun’s head was buried into his chest and his small milking hands clutched onto him like his life depended on it. Replacing the old tears were tears of happiness, Yuri ran toward the three with her husband hot on her trail. “Where did you find him?” They sat on the leather sofa in the living room, with Kyung-soo and Yuri sitting on one, and facing them the others. Kyung-sun was still wrapped in Sunggyu’s arms, sleeping. “We found him asleep in the park nearby, with this,” Myungsoo extended the basket which held the blanket. “He’s also ill,” Yuri’s eyes turned from one of relief to ones of worry, the husband and wife having a silent eye conversation. Kyung-soo got up from his space and slowly tried to get ahold of the orange head. “No,” He retracted his arms away in surprise when Sunggyu utter that. “W-what?”

 

“I’ll take him to his room,” The others smiled warmly, knowingly. Laughing quietly, Kyung-soo questioned. “Do you even know where his room is?” The other shook his head, staring at the ground embarrassed. “I’ll show you the way,” The two, three counting the knocked out orange haired boy. “Call the others saying we found him,” Myungsoo nodded abiding to her orders.

 

“Babe do you think we should wake him up,” Kyung-soo and Yuri sat at the end of the bed, waiting patiently for him to wake up. The others left to go to practice, even though it took a lot of convincing to get Sungjong and Sunggyu out. “Come after you finish practice.” Was what made them go, reluctantly.

Kyung-sun’s P0V

Waking up, to put it simply I felt like crap. My bones ached, I could smell properly and I could my head was having a disco. Luckily the warmth of the comforters comforted me and the soft pillow that cradled my neck was also a plus. ‘HOW DID I END UP HERE?’ I tried sitting up, put a pair of hand pushed me right back down. “Young man do you know how worried we were?” Yuri scolded, “We thought you were lost or worst kidnapped!” I just groaned clutching my head in pain the scale went from a 3 to 10 in a few matter of seconds. “I’m sorry,” was all I said, what should I say? Sorry for worrying you because I’m blind. No.

 

All traces of smiles were gone from me, for the next few hours I spend lying on the couch. I looked like a dead potato. “EOMMMA!” My voice ripped through the apartment. “IF YOU CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL RIPE YOUR HEAD OFF AND SEND IT TO AMERICA!” I shivered from the coldness that I felt surrounded me. “OH CRAP!” I heard Yuri shuffling quickly out of the kitchen and come close to me. “I forgot to tell you,” she seemed serious, as she sat down on the couch in front of me. “Your comeback has been moved to this December,” ‘WHAT? WTF’ “What?”

 

“You heard me the first time.” I only have some songs. Crap. Why life? The doorbells interrupted the string of thought. Without even thinking I got up wrapped he comforter around me and walked to the door. “CHOI KYUNG-SUN WHAT IN THE NAME ARE YOU DOING!” It was automatic for me to get the door. Blocking out the constant scolding of Yuri from behind, she didn’t even bother get up and help me. -_- Lazy.

 

“Who is it?” I tried projecting my voice, but with the sore throat it wasn’t working, but somehow a voice replied. “It’s Sungjong and Sunggyu.” Crap. Crap. Kim Sunggyu. “Nobody’s home please come tr-“ My fake mimic of a machine was interrupted by a cough that ripped my throat apart. “Are you okay!?” I heard his voice, how the hell am I suppose do? ‘Open the door stupid!’ there it goes the back off my head suggesting absurd thing, but I go ahead and abide with its orders.

 

Sunggyu's precense made my head started feeling airy, my brain doing 360’s and my feet felt like jelly. The distant calls of my names were heard. I felt as if I was standing on clouds, trying to balance myself. Eyes feeling heavy, I closed them giving into the urge as I drifted off.