Dangerous Driving

The Soloist

 

Woohyun gripped the steering wheel tightly, do tight his knuckles where going white. “Okay are you ready?” Silently nodding Kyung-sun agreed. ‘What am I doing with my life?’ Kyung-sun questioned everything he’s done in life wrong, what did he do to deserve this? From his sources he knew that Woohyun was a horrible driver, and there is a big chance that he going to run into a tree.

 

Foot greeting the pedal, they shot out onto the street. Nearly dying a couple of time, they arrived in a record time of seven minutes. We’re here, surprisingly there was little to no paparazzi at the front door. “Okay we’re here and for some reason there is no paparazzi.”

 

“Because of the public announcement that’s happening now,” Kyung-sun quickly hopped out of the car, and bowed to Woohyun. “Thank you very much, I have to go now see you around.” He watched the orange head male quickly making his way to the door with the help of his dog. “Might as well go practice if I’m here.” Woohyun thought to himself as he made his way into the building. Upon entering the building he was greeted with the smell of cleaning products and the light scent of food. His eyes darted from side to side examining his surroundings. It was same as normal, no one really seats here at this time. ‘Okay let’s go,’ he was trying to encourage himself, but now he wasn’t feeling up for any practice.

 

“Hello this is-“

 

“Where are you!? I’ve bee-“ he cut of the familiar voice of his manger. “I’m coming one more minute.” He slipped the phone into his pocket and soft spoke “JAM faster,” and once hearing his master command, the dog upped his pace. In no more than a minute they arrived at his studio and Yuri was waiting impatiently tapping her foot. “Come on one more minute!” she grabbed a hold of Kyung-sun’s wrist and pulled him into the studio. He heard his desktop speak. “Today we’ll be finding out the truth about what we saw a few days ago, are Kim Sunggyu and Choi Kyung-sun dating?” The reporter kept on talking on and on about the scandal. Both were sitting on the edge on the chair, Yuri was scared and Kyung-sun just nervous.

 

“And now a few words from the CEO,” once that happen the chatter of the people in the background died out completely, everyone was listen carefully dwelling on every single word he said. When the speech finish. Both Yuri and Kyung-sun cheered, happy to see that his name had been cleared in the clearest way ever. “LET’S GO CELEBRATE!”

“How about lunch?” Kyung-sun asked the jumping happy Yuri. “Yes, but you’re paying!” she stuck her tongue out and started dancing about. Sometimes she forgets that he’s blind and can’t actually see what she gestures. Sudden she stopped dancing and snapped at him. “NOW GO BACK TO WORK, YOUR COMEBACK’S SOON,” Sometimes Kyung-sun wonders if she bipolar or something. He should ask Kyung-soo, he should know. “Okay, okay grandma,” he snickered to himself as she stormed out the room. Then he heard he stomp back and screamed. “I’ll be back for lunch don’t forget your money!” ‘I swear she just loves me buying her food, even though Kyung-soo always buys her food because he is her husband.’ He grumbled under his breath as he played the notes that Sunggyu had taught him. It was a mixture of rock and classical incorporated with rock. It sounded like a love song

.

That night they hadn’t decided on the lyrics and Kyung-sun started to think hard. ‘When I heard you light footstep near the door, my heart raced fast than I had ever before,’ he typed it into the computer. These words expressed what he felt about Sunngyu, Kyung-sun knew that he was attracted to the said male, but he didn't want to harm Sunggyu and himself. 'Love is a dangerous drug,' that's what Kyung-sun thougth and so he avoided it like the plague. Everytime he had felt any affection to someone he buried it deep. 'But this love feels different.'

 

It was nearly lunch, and the poor orange head had been working on the first verse the whole time. “I should go get JAM and then call Yuri about lunch thing.” He told himself as he made his way to his dog’s room. It was a small two by two room, enough to fit JAM. Sitting back on the chair facing the computer with JAM on his lap. He felt around his pocket for his phone, when he found it he pulled it out and commanded it to say the time. “One o’clock,” that mono-tone generic sound spoke. ‘She’s late,’ “Call Yuri,”

 

“Calling Yuri,” the phone didn’t even ring twice when an excited Yuri greeted him. “Are you ready?!” she was too enthusiastic but he said. “Yeah, I’m ready.”

“Okay wait.” And with that the line went dead. ‘She sounds too happy, I think somethings up,” while he was trying to think. “Surprise!” her voice ran accompanied with her footsteps and Kyung-soo. “Kyung-soo?!” The elder smiled, he thought of this boy as his own. He was the one who told Yuri about working with him. “Yes that’s me.” The poor awestruck boy scrambled from his seat and ran to his hyung. The hyung warmly opened his arms as the younger came crashing into him. “Can’t breathe,” the younger untightened his grip and muttered into his chest. “It’s been two months hyung,”

“I’m here now,” the elder petted his hair as he tried to comfort the younger. “Let’s go eat, I heard there’s a new restaurant down town,”

“Wait I’m just going to fetch JAM,” the younger’s smile couldn’t have gotten wider to the man. “Don’t worry here he is,” the fur ball was placed into his arms by Yuri. “LET’S GO!” uncharacteristically Kyung-sun was excited and a little hyper. “WHERE ARE YOU GOING WE’RE TAKING THE CAR!”  Kyung-soo shouted behind the hyper active Kyung-sun. Yuri stood behind the cute moment between the boy she had been managing and her husband. Gazing to her beautiful, black haired husband, she smiled. ‘How was I this lucky?’ she thought as Kyung-soo took Kyung-sun’s hand like a father would and pulled him to the car, as Kyung-sun pouted and pulled JAM behind.

 

Sunggyu was just waking up, as he noticed that the Woohyun’s bed is empty and Kyung-sun’s body was nowhere to be found. “KYUNG-SUN?!” He was worried for that boy’s safety after the little bonding time they had last night. ‘What time is it?’ because he didn’t hear any racket, maybe they’re still asleep, he thought. Stretching out of the bed, he made his way to the kitchen and on the fridge there was a note with neat handwriting. Bending the height of the note and squinting, it read ‘We all thought you look tired so we left you be, we’re all gone to practice.’

 

“What time is it?” he asked out loud rubbing the back of his neck. “12?! AISH I’M SO LATE!?” Then he remembered. “AISH I MISSED THE ANNOUNCEMENT!?” Quick and swift his legs took him back to his room and he got dress into what was available and took off to the company. As he was getting their read all about what happened at the announcement and how things unfolded.

 

When he arrived he thought he should pay Kyung-sun a visit. As he was walking towards know the familiar door, he was surprised that Kyung-sun hadn’t already hear him but when he knocked and no reply was returned he started panicking. ‘Has he been kidnapped, maybe he faint?’ all these awful possibilities ran through his head. ‘Why do I even care?’ Sunggyu was feeling something, something that made his heart flutter ever time Kyung-sun uttered a word to. Butterflies in his stomach every time he brushed against Kyung-sun soft creamy skin. ‘What is this?’ Deep down he knew it was love but ‘he’s a guy.’

 

Thank you to all of you and i wanted to inform you that updates hopefull ywill be happening every Sunday and Thursday. Hopefull this will be followed. Sorry if this is short.