Awkward Incounters

The Soloist

Okay new chapter up, i'm tired goodnight

 


“Aish, Yuri how much do you eat?” Kyung-sun muttered grumbling when he heard the price of the food that they ordered. “I heard that!” she threaten him. “Are you calling me fat?” questioning, he felt her glares pierce through him. “NO, I said how much more do you want to?” he quiclkly racketed his brain for a solution. “I meant do you want dessert?” Kyung-soo sat quietly watching the scene feeling sympathy for the poor child, so intervened before Yuri could say yes. “I’ll be paying for the dessert,” he knew Yuri would still say yes. “Okay!”

 

“Honey you’re drooling.” Kyung-soo informed his wife as she was staring into space drooling. Bringing his hand to the corner of her small, pulped lip, he wiped away the saliva. Interrupting their moment was a ringing of phone that kept on screaming an unknown number. “Hello this is Choi Kyung-su-“ someone one over the line must have cut him off. “Yes I’m very much alive thank you.”

 

“Okay are you sure?” the conversation was not clear to the too who were listening carefully trying to figure out the pieces of the puzzle. “Ten minutes okay, bye.” As soon as the phone line went dead, Yuri quickly questioned. “Who was that?”

 

“Kim Sunggyu,” she blinked a couple times surprised and so did Kyung-soo. ‘That’s the guy that the scandal happen with.’ Kyung-soo was confused why they would meet up when a scandal has just lifted? “Kyung-soo Hyung do you mind driving me back and then you two ca-“

 

“That’s enough, we’ll drive you and just don’t finish your sentence!” Yuri was red in the face and waving her arms around frantically. Even though the person who she was waving them at couldn’t see. “Okay let’s go I’ve paid,” he got up a carefully followed the footsteps of his elders in front of him. When he got into the car, he was attacked with love by his dog. Falling back on his back, Kyung-sun giggled as JAM was attacking him face.

 

The couple entered the car, watching the heartwarming scene in front of them. A cute little husky like dog, with fur as golden as the sun. Assaulting the face of the orange haired male. It suited him the orange hair, because of his dainty, creamy skin that happen to be flawless.

 

Arriving at the company the couple said goodbye to what they felt was their ‘son’ and left. Kyung-sun held on the lead and his dog pulled him to the company. To his studio where Sunggyu told him to meet him. As they were nearing his studio he recognized the footsteps of Sunggyu ruffling. ‘Is he already their?’ Standing in front of his door, Kyung-sun was sure that the male was in his room. “Hey. Sunggyu.” The boy who was now sitting in front of Kyung-sun’s computer jumped in surprise. “Don’t scare me like that!” he scolded. “So what is it that you want?” ‘That you’re okay.’ That’s what the back of Sunggyu’s mind was thinking but he forced out a bad excuse. “I wanted to help you with the song,” The younger blinked a couple of times not expecting that, so did Sunggyu who didn’t expect himself to say such as thing.

 

“Okay,” The boy left to the room JAM was always in. Leaving Sunggyu pondering why he said that, it wasn’t that he didn’t want to do it. It was he felt nervous, sweat was covering his body as he saw the handsome orange head enter. “Do you want me to show you what I have written so far?” Sunggyu blinked a couple more times, staring at the way the light reflected off of his creamy fair skin that cover every inch of his body. “Umm, Yeah,” his stuttering was bad, he felt his heart doing those flips again. Why?

 

The latter made his way to the keyboard and ran his fingers over the smooth surface, getting familiar with it. Watching him contentedly was Sunggyu, he was fascinated by the way a blind man can play an instrument. His eyes travel back to his glowing face, his lip were pushed together creating a line and his eyes slowly closed relaxing. The mouth opening slightly Sunggyu watched as he wetted them, before his attention was returned to the slender fingers that started playing a beautiful melody. He recognized it was the one they had made. Word started to escape those lips, word that made Sunggyu feel weird but content.

 

“And that’s all I’ve got,” Sunggyu jumped out of his skin, when the delicate voice of Kyung-sun pierce through his daze. “Do you have a chorus?” Kyung-sun’s orange hair shook from side to side. “Oh.” The two had spent the rest of the day creating the song, Sunggyu completely indulged. “Thank you so much I don’t know what I would have done!” He wrapped his slender arms around Sunggyu larger figure. His face was buried into the elder chest and he continuously mutter a thanks. Wrapping his arms around the slightly smaller creamy skinned male, he just stood quiet. “I want to ask you a question,” Sunggyu stood their thinking about their first encounter that happened like this. “Don’t you have practice?”

 

‘Crap, crap, crap, I’m screwed!’

 

“N-no,” The other smiled that smile of his. “Oh, I must be going the time must be late.” In reality Kyung-sun had no idea what the time was and just wanted to leave the what seemed like awkward situation. “Okay I’ll see you soon,” Sunggyu looked suspicious of the slightly sweating male, why was he suddenly in such a rush. “Bye, see you soon!” The said sweaty male was waving in the wrong direction, which made smile. He thought it was cute, also the way he quickly gathered his things and dog clumsily was cute. Everything about Choi Kyung-sun found cute, and he just does not want to admit that.

 

Blasting loud music through his ears, Kyung-sun was at the gym lifting weights. Yuri kept of scolding him for gaining some fat from being lazy and gave him a gym membership for his birthday. ‘So mean T-T’ Kyung-sun thought as he remembered the reason he was here, but in a matter of a few seconds the thought was pushed aside and the voice of Kim Sunggyu was echoing through his mind.  He was even hearing him calling his name. ‘Stupid, stupid brain,’ Suddenly, his ear plug was yanked out of his ear. “Hey,” ‘So I wasn’t imaging. Think of something quickly, quickly,’ “Hey nice talking to you but my mom’s needing me now so bye see you soon!” Kyung-sun just dropped the weight onto his foot and felt his way out.

 

Sunggyu blinked a couple of times, firstly he was surprised to find Choi Kyung-sun at the gym. Secondly, why was he so awkward? ‘Maybe it’s the night thing?’ Sunggyu wasn’t really in the mood of discussing this, he just had an hour of constant teasing from s. A scolding from manger for skipping practice. He picked up the weight Kyung-sun had dropped and started using it. Mind keeping floating back to how his fingers felt as he guided those snowy slender finger to the right note. ‘What is this I’m feeling?’ Of course the Kim Sunggyu knew what was love, but with a boy. Never.