Three

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How dare you?????"

Wait, she is seeing her celling. What is going on? 

The alarm is screaming like a crazy person. And Seungwan needs to collect her soul back. Her hair is messy and there is trail of saliva (ewww....) on her jaw. She looks around and understands that she was sleeping at her bed without changing clothes. She rubs her eyes and they feel hurt. She quickly goes toward the mirror and screams like a crazy person, along with the alarm. 

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!"

 

 

"Seungwan unnie, what has happened to your eyes?"  Sooyoung asks carefully to her. She drinks her orange juice with puffy, red, and big eyebags eyes. Everything indicates she was crying, wiping the tears, and crying again before going to sleep. And she looks dreadful. Her hair is still a mess and she just ties it up with no concern how she actually looks right now. Park couple and their youngest child are curious. Something must have happened last night. 

"Did something bad happen last night, dear?"  asks Mrs. Park; she looks really concerned, "did something bad happened between you and your friend?"  Mr. Park even orders the maid to bring hot towel.

Seungwan shakes her head. She can't possibly tell them that she was crying over their son's teasing, since first, it is about their son, and second, he basically just did light teasing and she is this messy. That is embarrassing. 

The whole 'do you want to be my girlfriend' is only in her dream. She realized she went to her room, locked the door, cried along after being teased by him, and dreamt about that. She is clearly not moving on. Fifth Harmony's song is clearly not for her at all. 

"Good morning,"  Seungwan is about to throw her juice up but she can restrain it better than before. Chanyeol just gets into the scene. And he is confused to see how everyone's stares are onto Seungwan. "Is something happened with her?" 

Yeah! And it is all because of you, Mister Park freaking Chanyeol! 

"I think she was crying last night. Her eyes are--"

"Here you go,"  the maid cuts Sooyoung's words, whether she is knowing the truth or not, but she presents the hot towel. Seungwan thanks her and puts the towel onto her eyes. It feels refreshing all of sudden. Chanyeol, on the other hand, stares to her while he is still standing. "Chanyeol-ah, don't you want to eat?" 

"Uh, yeah, I want to,"  he hesistantly goes to where he has to sit which is, again, in front of Seungwan. He takes the food even though sometimes his eyes are onto her. Sooyoung nudges her, "you were the last one to visit her last night. Was something horrible happened?"  Chanyeol stares to her and shakes his head as he can't really say it is his fault. His mother will hang him if he admits it. Literally. "Nothing was out of ordinary happened. I don't know why she was crying."  

Lucky for him, Seungwan doesn't hear this, or she will be angry and burst out everything. 

 

 

"Hello,"  someone comes into Seungwan's cubicle and she looks up. The caller looks really shocked to see the red eyes. "Are you okay, uh, Miss Son?" 

Seungwan smiles warmly, "I am alright. Do you need any help?"

"You are my HRD supervisor and they said I need to report to you about something?"  Seungwan blinks and then opens her file. "Mister Kim Jongin, aren't you?"  The man nods and he smiles like a little puppy. Seungwan is taken aback because just minute ago he seemed like an angry bear. "Yeah, you should. There is a file complaint for you, coming from--"

"Kang Seulgi?" 

Seungwan blinks again and tries to find the name, which she finds immediately. The man then sits and sighs in despair. He ruffles his hair, "she should just tone it down, for God's sake."

"Is something happened that I don't know?"

"We are roommates."

"Oooo..., okay, so something really bad has happened between you?"

"She complained that I was dirty enough to live with her. I don't want to hear her blabbers so I ignored it. She said she would do something, and this is that something. I have unclean record!"

Seungwan reads the file again. 'Rude Behaviour.' Guess what? Being dirty is one of them. "So, she is coming from Advertisement Department while you are from IT Department. In reality, she can't really complain about your dirty life as you two are working far far away from each other but I take it as a case."

"Oh, no! You will report me to your boss?"  He looks like Puss in Boots suddenly and Seungwan wants to squeeze him. He is super adorable! "Please, please, no! I beg you Miss Son! Please!!"

"I will not do that, Mr. Kim. In fact, I will meditate you and Miss Kang so you two can finish this personal problem immediately without involving the company. I will call you later regarding to this. Now you can go back to your place, Mr. Kim."

"Whoa! You are so kind! And so beautiful too! Too bad Sseul is this unkind or I will see her like I see you right now; an angel! Thank you so much, Miss Son!"  He bows repeatedly and leaves the scene happily. Seungwan just shakes her head. There is someone like that in her company, shockingly. 

And just after she puts the file down, her phone is ringing. Unknown number. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me,"  it is Jongdae, "I want to ask you to go out. Perhaps when you are having lunch break?" 

Seungwan looks at her watch. She does have time, but she doesn't look that presentable with her eyes. However, this is Jongdae and he has been super kind to her even for the first time she arrived at the airport. "Okay."

"Great. I will pick you up then." 

 

 

"What happened to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter