Eleven

How To Make Him Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello?"

"It's me, Seungwan. We are in Seoul. Yeay."

"MOM?"  She wakes up with screaming and Seulgi follows suit, however, she is still in daze.

There is a sigh heard from the other line, "I came here to expect to see you only to know that you moved out from our house? Come back here immediately or we will cut your money."

And that's how Seungwan HAS to move back to where she was living a.k.a Chanyeol's house.

 

 

"Why are you moving?"  Her father asked worriedly. "Do you feel alone at our house? You should just move to Park's house. They accept you wholeheartedly. I don't want you to wander around without any supervision, Seungwan-ah. Come living at Park family's house, okay?"

Jongin helps her to move back her things. Today is Sunday so they are not working. Alongside Jongin, Sehun is also helping. This is the first time they have met each other too, despite the fact that they might have seen each other at Yura's wedding. FYI, Yura has moved out to her in-law's house, so her room is empty. Seungwan will move there.

The parents are staring to the process closely. Mrs. Park smiles happily as she thinks this is the best time for Chanyeol and Seungwan to reconcile. Seulgi is the one who is supervising the process and she and Sehun, suprisingly, are getting along quite quickly. Sooyoung and the maid are tidying Yura's room. Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen from the morning. His parents said that he was having an occassion at the restaurant. This is Sunday, so there could be weekend's party or things at the restaurant.

Seungwan doesn't care.

Oh, she cares, but she acts like she doesn't. She hasn't met him since Yura's wedding and Chanyeol seems to avoid her. Maybe he feels guilty, and that is good; he still has heart. But she is curious about his relationship with Sulli. There is no single time his parents have said something regarding to that girl. He couldn't hide their relationship too long, right? She means, it could blow up anytime. Maybe now Sooyoung and Seungwan decide not to say anything, but who knows?

"And that's all,"  Sehun says. They have moved her things even until the second floor. Seungwan reminds herself to treat them food later. "The girls are up there, maybe tidying her things."

"I should go up then,"  Seungwan excuses herself and those boys have to face the parents alone. She prays Sehun can be more socialized than Jongin, at least, Sehun is well-known by Chanyeol's parents while Jongin is total stranger for them. She gets into her new room and the girls are trying to tidy the rather obvious things, like clothes that should go to wardrobe, or books that should go to bookshelf. She touches her shoes and begins to tidy them to the shoeshelf, which belongs to Yura and she is glad Yura left that thing.

"Now it's up to you on how you arrange things, Seungwan,"  Seulgi says; she and Sooyoung smile to her. "Thank you, guys. This is too sudden, I am so sorry."

"No, we are kinda understand," she says again, "and I am happy you move back! Well, although I shouldn't because my bastard brother, but I am happy as I will have a friend again! It's been lonely since Yura unnie got married and moved out."

Seungwan smiles to Sooyoung, "well, I am here. Although I need to face your brother day by day again, I am glad I get close to you, again."

 

"SSEUL! WE MOVE TOO!"

 

"Huh?"  The three girls turn and they see happy face of Jongin. "Her parents let us to move to their place! Isn't that excited? That big house for three of us!"

"Wait, wait, rewind, please,"  Seulgi comes to his side, "what do you mean by that? And three? What are you talking about?"

"Hi,"  Sehun comes then to the scene, "uh, you see, my rental apartment will be rebuilt and I have no place to live. Initially, I have asked Chanyeol hyung and he let me crash here for the time. But then you came and I had to say to his parents about it. Then, Seungwan-sshi, your parents offered me to look out for your house as you would live here as per their demand. I was about to say thank you, but this, uh, Jongin, offered himself and you, Seulgi-sshi, to accompany me living there. They agreed, saying that it showed their gratitude of you two let Seungwan-sshi lived with you guys, so they decided that three of us would live at Seungwan-sshi's family's house."

Seulgi gasps and then she hits Jongin, "what the hell were you thinking, ?"

"OUCH! THAT HURTS!"

"Wow, it's so exciting!"  Sooyoung says. "All of us are living nearby! Jongdae oppa should follow you three and we all will be living together here! This is so great!"

Seungwan just stares back and forth to those guys as she is digesting the information.

I, Chanyeol oppa, Sooyoung, Seulgi, Jongin, and Sehun..., all of us? Here?

 

 

"Good morning."

"Good morning, Seungwan-ah!"  She is wiping her eyes and then gets shocked. That voice....

She looks up and sees happy face of Joonmyeon. She stares in confused manner. "O....oppa? What are you doing here?"

"It's Saturday, remember? Our promise?"  Seungwan gasps and feels sorry. This whole moving-into-the-same-neighborhood thingy takes her mind. Chanyeol hasn't be seen much by her, by the way, but they are back to square one. Chanyeol seems not to be eager as the rest of his family, but he is still polite. And he has treated Seungwan rather...., well, normal. He doesn't , or trick her, or anything he has done before she moved out. He has treated her more like a guest. Seungwan tries not to mind but she wants to talk to him. It is that awkward that they actually never have eaten at the same occassion. He always has gone when the breakfast time, and when dinner time, Seungwan excuses herself to eat with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter